Seven.

"Taehyung, where's the place the kidnappers kept you at?" Namjoon spoke up, breaking the emotional hugging moment that was happening between Taehyung and Jungkook. Moving away from the hug, Taehyung wipes his tears before Jungkook holds his hand again.

Taehyung was now looking at Namjoon with his hazel eyes that were now slightly red from crying. "It was near that old well. Why?" Taehyung's voice was weak, his wolf was already feeling lonely by the thought of leaving Jungkook. "The old well. That's not too far from the place Jimin found you at." Namjoon states the obvious fact. "And you were bleeding. Which means you basically left a track behind. Your brother probably already knows you escaped from there."

Now that was the thought none of them had in their mind. Namjoon was the smartest person in the cabin after all. And Namjoon was right. To track down a wolf, the blood of them is more than enough to know where the wolf is. The wolves that have amazing smelling senses could easily track Taehyung down by the scent of his blood. Taehyung was more than sure that his brother had some pack members to help him track Taehyung down, and one of them would definitely have an excellent smelling sense.

Taehyung began panicking now. If what Namjoon said is true and his brother is now tracking him down by his blood, that means they're already on their way here. Which means even less time for Jungkoom to escape. Releasing Jungkook's hand, Taehyung covers his face with his palms, sobbing uncontrollably. Taehyung can't believe he was putting Jungkook in danger like this, he shouldn't have come here with Jungkook, he should've stayed at the spot where Jimin found him. Taehyung should've remembered his bleeding wounds and how easy it will be for his pack to track him down by it.

Jungkook's heart was already breaking by the thought of being away from Taehyung, seeing Taehyung like this was making it even worse. Wrapping his arms around Taehyung's fragile frame, Jungkook embraced him in a protective, warm hug. Taehyung was now sobbing in Jungkook's chest. Taehyung was hurting, the thought of something happening to Jungkook was shaking Taehyung to his cores. Jungkook is hurting just as much if not more, seeing Taehyung like this was not only making his own wolf cry, it was also extremely painful for Jungkook's heart.

"Shhh, baby. Please don't cry, I can't see you like this. I promise nothing will happen, I'll always be here with you." Jungkook softly whispers in Taehyung's ears, trying his best to calm Taehyung down. And it did, Taehyung's sobs slowly started to go down. Taehyung seems to always relax down being in Jungkook's warm hold and hearing his comforting words.

Jungkook's wolf was extremely uneasy, he wanted to help Taehyung, do something to make his baby feel better. He didn't care how much danger he was in himself, all Jungkook wanted was to see Taehyung's beautiful smile again, to make his Taehyung's wolf happy. And for that, he would risk whatever he has without any second thoughts.

Slowly pulling away from the hug, Jungkook's hands cup Taehyung's pink cheeks, connecting their eyes. Jungkook hated seeing Taehyung's hazel eyes being red by crying. He wasn't going to let them stay that way. "Lets go somewhere. I want to show you something, baby." Jungkook's words were a shock for everyone. It was completely unexpected, everyone in the room were planning on how to keep Jungkook away from Taehyung's pack. And here was Jungkook who was practically inviting death over himself.

Taehyung was shocked too, he didn't understand what Jungkook meant by that. Keeping in mind the situation they were in, every second Taehyung spends with Jungkook would mean putting Jungkook in even more danger. So why would Jungkook suggest such a thing. Don't get him wrong, Taehyung would give up the world to be with Jungkook. There was nothing Taehyung needed more than being with Jungkook. Taehyung can give up the entire world for him, but Taehyung would never do anything that'll put Jungkook in danger.

But before Taehyung could speak, Namjoon spoke up in a worried tone. "Jungkook, what are you saying? We don't have time–" Namjoon was cut short by Jungkook's growl, not letting Namjoon finish his sentence. "Then we'll make the time!" His voice came out to be a bit desperate. Jungkook was going to do whatever it takes to stay with Taehyung and to make his mate happy.

"Do you hear yourself? Do you even understand how dangerous this situation is?" Namjoon's voice a bit louder now, he was worried for his little brother. Jungkook was all he had.

"I know, hyung! I fucking know everything. But you can't just expect me to let Taehyung go. I don't care how much danger it puts me in. I need to stay with Taehyung." Jungkook's words had determination laced all over it. He wasn't going to listen to anyone, not even Taehyung. Jungkook was never letting Taehyung away from him, he can't handle being without Taehyung.

Before anyone could speak again, Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand tightly and rushes out of the small cottage with Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes were still grey, he was anxious and worried, but not for himself. He was worrying about Taehyung, he couldn't shake off the thought that Mr Kim could hurt Taehyung too, for being the Golden Wolf's mate. Jungkook can't let Taehyung go back to the pack without knowing for sure his mate will be alright. Even if Taehyung will be alright, he still won't let Taehyung out of his sight. Because Jungkook knows that once Taehyung returns to his pack, no one knows when Jungkook will be able to see Taehyung again.

Taehyung didn't say anything while Jungkook was leading the way towards a random direction, away from the cottage. Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's wrist never loosening. Taehyung glances back at the small hut for a few seconds, seeing if Namjoon or Jimin were following them, but they weren't, Taehyung and Jungkook were on their own. Jungkook kept walking through the forest until the cottage was out of their sight.

Finally when Jungkook stops walking, he turns around to look into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's eyes had worry and concern in them. So did Jungkook's grey eyes. But they can't imagine a life without their mate, they both need each other to function properly. They both needed each other more than oxygen itself.

Once a wolf finds their mate, their happiness depends on them, their life revolves around their mate. Their mate is the only one they'll ever need in their lives. But losing their mate is the most miserable and traumatic thing a wolf could go through. Losing a mate meant losing your own soul, losing the only reason to live. And once the mate is lost, the wolf can not mate again for mating only happens once in a lifetime.