Forty.

The love birds were currently roaming around the forest to know exactly where they are. The forest was new to both of them and didn't know the way out. They had figure it out before planning on something to take JiHoon down.

"Koo, I'm tired." Taehyung whines, snuggling in Jungkook's side. They've been walking for a few hours now but unfortunately they couldn't find a way out. Nor did they know where they were.

"Hop on." The alpha bends over a little, telling the smaller to jump onto his back. Taehyung giggles before hopping on his mate's strong back. Jungkook held his legs to keep Taehyung up while the omega wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, resting on his shoulder.

———————————————

"Baby, look. A village." Jungkook whispers to Taehyung once they've finally find some people after a couple more hours. But Taehyung had already fallen asleep on Jungkook's back. Jungkook coos at the sight of his baby sleeping on his shoulder, kissing his forehead.

The alpha carefully and slowly approaches the village, not knowing what he'd be dealt with here. As he came closer, he spots a few people in a distance, walking at random directions. It was an ordinary village with ordinary villagers. They didn't even seem to pay attention to the two. Maybe it was a good sign, Jungkook can ask about the directions and just be on his way.

"Who are you?"

Jungkook was stopped in his tracks when he hears a feminine voice behind him. Turning around, he spots the lady standing a few feet away from him.

"I don't mean any trouble. I just need to know some directions and we'll be out." Jungkook was a bit thankful that Taehyung was sleeping. Otherwise his baby would've been really scared.

"So you're lost? First time in the Magi Forest?"

Magi Forest. Jungkook has heard about such forest. But it was supposed to be a fairy tale, a myth. Did such forest really exist? The lady caught on by Jungkook's confused expressions.

"You're not a wizard or warlock, are you?"

Jungkook doesn't know if he should answer this question or not. What if he answers honestly and get them in trouble for trespassing. Lying was definitely off the table.

"If you're not any of those, that means.." The lady didn't finish her sentence. Her face being shocked, taking a few seconds to process everything. All the while Jungkook kept waiting and looking at her, trying to understand what was happening. When she was done figuring whatever shocked her out, her expressions and voice turned normal again.

"Come with me." The lady says, slightly flying up from the ground as she leads the way. Jungkook was quietly following behind, still carrying Taehyung on his back. While he followed the lady, he gently shakes his baby to wake him up. It was better for Taehyung to be awake and on alert now. Jungkook explains everything to Taehyung through their link. It did scare the smaller, but they didn't have much of a choice.

Taehyung was now clinging to Jungkook's side as the alpha has a protective arm around his lover's back. They were taken towards a beautiful castle. Everything seemed surreal, flying people, glowing flowers, wings, wands. They really were in the Magi Forest.

"In here." The lady says, entering inside the castle and stops the two in the main hall. She then flies away to get someone, leaving the love birds alone.

"Koo, I'm scared."

"I am here with you, baby. Don't worry, we're safe." He embraces his baby to his chest tightly, Taehyung immediately hid in his favourite spot. They stayed quiet, just embracing each other's warmth and love. Their wolves snuggling up as well.

"Werewolves. How's that possible?" A voice came from the stairs, getting both of their's attention. Within a few seconds, a wizard comes flying down the staircase, coming right in front of them. Taehyung flinches, holding onto his mate even tighter while Jungkook didn't even blink.

"We just need to know a way out of here. That's all, we're not going to do any harm."

"Oh, we know. We're just suprised on how you both found the Magi Forest."

They both got shocked. They know? But how? Everything was weird here. If they knew they wouldn't cause any damage, why did they bring them here and not just let them leave peacefully? The wizard notices their confused faces, speaking up again.

"You see, Magi Forest only shows itself under three conditions. First, if a person has a pure heart. Second, if someone truly needs to be saved. Third..." The wizard eyes the two for a second, reading their expressions without finishing the third condition.

The wizard started to stare at Jungkook for a good few seconds. Jungkook felt uneasy, it was like the wizard was trying to read his mind. Until the wizard's expressions change into shocked ones.

"You're the Golden Wolf!"