Forty Three.

"You're so hot when you're jealous."

Taehyung's words immediately took Jungkook's attention from everything else and landed on his baby that was snuggled up in his chest. Taehyung wonders what would happen if he makes Jungkook jealous on purpose?

"Don't. Don't even think about it." Jungkook growls.

Taehyung forgot about their bond, Jungkook could listen to his thoughts. It made his cheeks heat up immediately.

"Don't worry. I can't bare someone else touching me." Taehyung says through the mind link, earning a forehead kiss from Jungkook. "That's like my good baby."

———————————————

Namjoon mind linked Jungkook a few minutes ago, they're near the location Jungkook told them to be. The love birds were on the roof with the elders where they were planning on taking the barrier down for a few minutes to let everyone in.

Taehyung was hiding behind Jungkook's back, clinging to his mate. He was afraid of heights, and they were standing on the roof of a castle. He could barely see the people on the ground. When Jungkook notices his baby's nervousness, he immediately turns around and holds the smaller to his chest. All the while examining what the elders were doing.

Within the next few moments, Jungkook sees all of them crossing through the barrier and entering inside the Magi Forest. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi and Jeun (Jungkook's mother). All of them were here. Even Hoseok and a few other Red Rock soldiers. Taehyung and Jungkook felt relieved seeing everyone safe and sound.

———————————————

"I can't believe I got to be with you again, my dear."

Jeun speaks as she hugs Jungkook. The alpha's size was bigger so her head rested on his chest. Namjoon already explained everything about their mother to Jungkook through the link. Long story short, JiHoon just kept her alive to use as a bait to lure Jungkook down when he finds him.

As Jungkook hugs his mother, Taehyung was sitting on the couch with Yoongi. He misses his mother, but his brother told him how YeJun decided to stay back and try to stop JiHoon. The chances of her succeeding were low but she wanted to help in any way she could.

Taehyung curls up into a ball on the couch. He was hurt seeing how his father turned out to be. He knew JiHoon wasn't a good father or a good husband. He thought his father would turn out to be a murderer as well. He didn't care about anything but himself, he's ready to use his son as an object just to get Jungkook under his control. How greedy could someone be for power?

Taehyung started to tear up, he wanted to be in Jungkook's arms. That was the only thing that calms him down. But since he didn't want to bother his mate's family reunion, he keeps hugging his own knees, hiding his face in his knees on the couch. He even blocked his bond with Jungkook for now so he doesn't sense Taehyung crying.

Yoongi was caressing his back to calm him down. But it wasn't helping. He knew Yoongi wasn't good at comforting with words so the kind gesture meant a lot to Taehyung. But he needed to be in Jungkook's arms to calm down. He was practically sobbing now. Taehyung feels someone sitting besides him on the couch, he wants it to be Jungkook but he knew it isn't him. He wasn't getting his mate's scent.

"Tae, please don't cry."

Jimin speake in a soft tone. He carefully pulls Taehyung in his arms, hugging him gently. When Taehyung had to let go of his knees, his head lifted up as well. He notices Jungkook wasn't in the room anymore.

"Where's Koo?" His voice shaky, tears still falling down his cheeks. At first he started crying because of his father. But now he's sobbing because of Jungkook's absence. He need his mate so desperately.

"He's taking his mother to the room. She was really weak and tired."

That's when Taehyung realizes that he didn't even get to meet Jeun. She was too focused on meeting his son to notice anyone else. Taehyung doesn't blame her. They met after ages after going through such difficult situations.

He was still being hugged Jimin, he felt warm. But nothing compared to his Jungkook's protective arms. His tears weren't stopping, he felt vulnerable. But why? He felt as if something really bad is going happen soon.