Thirty Two. [18+]

Taehyung was lying on the bed on his side, drool leaking down from the corner of his lips, his eyes watery as his body was shaking with small whimpers leaving his mouth. Taehyung looked so vulnerable, so weak yet so tempting for Jungkook. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. And not to mention the tempting, sweet scent that was coming from Taehyung, it was making Jungkook's mind get all hazy. His Taehyung is in heat.

Jungkook quickly shuts the door behind him, making his way over to Taehyung. Don't lose control were the words Jungkook kept whispering to himself as he got closer to Taehyung. "Baby, my beautiful baby. I'm here." Jungkook softly says, never moving his eyes away from Taehyung's. Jungkook was feeling bad for leaving, he should've been here when Taehyung's heat was starting to begin, instead of coming when a few heat waves already hit Taehyung.

"Ju- Jungkook.. please.." Taehyung whimpers out, the heat was becoming painful now. He needs Jungkook to do something or he'll fucking lose his mind with these heats constantly hitting him. Jungkook's wolf was going insane, the way Taehyung was whimpering, his body shaking in need only for Jungkook and how Taehyung's wolf was calling out for his alpha. All of it was pushing Jungkook to complete insanity. But he can't lose control, not until Taehyung gives him permission to.

"Shh, baby. I'm here." Jungkook carefully leans over Taehyung, kissing his temple gently. As soon as Jungkook's lips touched Taehyung's skin, Jungkook's eyes turn golden. He was ready to mate with Taehyung, to make him fully his and become completely Taehyung's. But he wasn't going to do anything at all until Taehyung gives him the green signal Jungkook needs to do it.

"Jungkook, please. Take these off." Taehyung whines out, tugging on his clothes. Taehyung's heat was becoming unbearable by the second, making him uneasy with too much need. His body becoming weaker and his wolf crying out for Jungkook. "Baby, are you sure?" Jungkook whispers, caressing Taehyung's cheek to wipe his drool off. It was so hard for Jungkook to remain calm, his wolf was just as desperate for Taehyung.

"I swear, if you don't do anything soon, I'll fucking kill you, Jungkook!" Taehyung's voice was laced with need, his body and his wolf needs Jungkook, to the point it was hurting. The heats just kept increasing. For an omega, who already has a mate, heats get more painful and strong as compared to the omega who doesn't have a mate yet. That was exactly what Taehyung was going through, his wolf was craving for Jungkook.

Jungkook understood that was the green light for him. And he also knows that if he asks one more time, Taehyung wouldn't hold back to smack some sense into him. Without wasting anymore time, Jungkook's hands began unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt. Just as newly exposed skin of Taehyung came into Jungkook's view, he leans down to press soft kisses on Taehyung's neck and collarbone. The kisses were soft, directly opposite to the fire that's burning in both of them.

Jungkook hovers above Taehyung, kissing all over his rosey skin. Jungkook wanted to bite, to leave his mark on Taehyung. The mark would show that Taehyung has officially and completely mated with Jungkook, becoming solely his. But Jungkook needed permission for that as well. So he sticked with kissing at the moment.

Taehyung was squirming around under Jungkook's love filled kisses. Wherever Jungkook's lips touched, his skin lights up on fire. He could feel himself going completely submissive for Jungkook, wanting him to claim Taehyung in every way possible. Hell, he even wanted Jungkook to claim him in the ways that aren't possible. Taehyung's soft skin against Jungkook's lips felt like heaven, Jungkook was already addicted to Taehyung's taste, and he hasn't even tasted the real thing yet.

"Jungkook, please.. hurry up. I can't handle it anymore." Taehyung speaks between his heavenly moans. The moans that were the most beautiful music to Jungkook's ears. "God, you're so beautiful, baby." Jungkook growls out, pushing Taehyung into deeper submission. Jungkook has successfully kissed all over Taehyung's upper down, admiring his omega lying in front of him.