Sixteen.

"Don't you dare even fucking think about hurting my Taehyung!"

Hearing Jungkook's words, Taehyung's heart melted as he felt his wolf cooing at his mate's words. Jungkook's Taehyung. Oh how much Taehyung loves Jungkook's possessiveness. Taehyung's wolf got so lost in Jungkook, the surroundings seemed like it disappeared completely, to the point that Taehyung didn't even remember his father on the ground.

As Taehyung comes back to reality from his awe moment, he hurries over and stands in front of Jungkook, stopping him from heading any closer to JiHoon. "Please, Koo.. just let him go. It's not worth it." Taehyung softly says, trying to calm Jungkook down. Taehyung agrees that his father deserves worse, knowing that he's the killer of Jungkook's pack and his parents. But Taehyung knows that hurting JiHoon would mean the entire Blue Moon turning against Jungkook out of loyalty to JiHoon. And Taehyung doesn't want to put Jungkook in any more danger than he already is.

Other than his one and only Jungkook, Taehyung has his mother in his mind too, he knows that even though his mother doesn't live with JiHoon anymore, she'll still be hurt knowing JiHoon was injured. Taehyung's parents separated, but JiHoon was still his mother's mate. YeJun still loves JiHoon, something no one can change since they are each other's mates. JiHoon loves YeJun too, even though he's blinded by power and wealth, YeJun is the only person JiHoon actually loves and cares for.

Taehyung makes sure Jungkook wasn't moving forward with his small, gentle hands over Jungkook's chest. Jungkook's eyes met with Taehyung, staring for a few seconds as if Jungkook was telling Taehyung that he won't hurt JiHoon. After a second, Taehyung turns around to see his father who was being helped up by his guards. Standing in front of Jungkook, Taehyung speaks up, trying his best to not stutter.

"Father, I think it'll be best for all of us if you return back to the pack now."

Taehyung's body flinches a bit when he gets a glare from his father. Taehyung had gotten a lot of glares from JiHoon before, but somehow, this glare was scarier than any other he has seen, it even made Taehyung's wolf slightly tense up in frustration. Noticing the tension in Taehyung, Jungkook's hands reach out for Taehyung's hips, giving them a gentle squeeze to help Taehyung relax down a little, letting his baby know he was here for him. Jungkook's hands on his hips did make Taehyung calm down but he couldn't hide the blush that appeared as well.

"Now you're going to tell me what I should do and what not, you fucking brat?!" JiHoon's voice increases at the end of the sentence. Taehyung doesn't respond, he just stares with fearful eyes at his father. Jungkook gives JiHoon a deadly glare as a warning for him to stop treating his Taehyung so badly. JiHoon was already pissing Jungkook off, if he continued treating Taehyung like that, Jungkook would surely lose it and do something he might regret later.

"We will meet two days later, Jungkook. Hope you won't be a coward and hide. Just like you did twenty three years ago." JiHoon's words were ringing around in Jungkook's ears. That triggered so much emotions and shit for Jungkook.

That's it. That's fucking enough now, Jungkook can't tolerate any of this for even a second longer. Jungkook's eyes were burning red, his jaw clenched and his hands fisted tightly now. He was about to jump on JiHoon and tear him into uncountable pieces.

"You fucking son of a bitch!"

Jungkook growls out, escaping Taehyung's hands that were trying to stop him. Jungkook jumps onto JiHoon, in middle of that jump, he turns into his Golden Wolf, pushing JiHoon down onto the floor. Jungkook's strong, heavy paw was on JiHoon's chest, not letting him get up. Jungkook's nails begin digging into JiHoon's skin, letting the blood flow out. Jungkook's hot red eyes glaring into JiHoon's as if he's the most disgusting human Jungkook has ever seen. Jungkook wanted to finish this asshole right here and then, to rip him to shreds just like he always wanted, but then Taehyung's voice stopped him.

"Jungkook, Please! Don't do it!" Taehyung cried out, his tears rolling down his cheeks. Hearing his baby's voice, Jungkook tilts his head back, meeting Taehyung's crying eyes. Jungkook's paw was still on JiHoon, staying in the same position. But Jungkook's attention was now on sobbing Taehyung. He could hear Namjoon's, Yoongi's and Jimin's voices in the background too, telling him to not kill JiHoon. But Jungkook's only focus was on Taehyung, who was begging Jungkook to let JiHoon go.

All of them had different reasons of stopping Jungkook from killing JiHoon. Taehyung didn't want it only because of Jungkook's safety. JiHoon was the leader of one of the richest parks out there, meaning JiHoon had many wolf allies. If Jungkook kills JiHoon, all of JiHoon's friendly packs would most likely turn against him. And not to mention the entire Blue Moon coming after Jungkook. It will only put him in even more danger. He wouldn't be safe anywhere if that happens.

Yoongi's reason of stopping Jungkook was YeJun. Yoongi loves his mother. Just like Taehyung, he doesn't want any type of pain going her way. Taehyung was worried about his mother too, but his main focus was and always will be his Jungkook. Taehyung wouldn't be able to handle if something happens to Jungkook. Jimin and Namjoon were just worrying about Jungkook. Everyone knows how famous Blue Moon pack is, and the last thing Namjoon and Jimin want, is for more packs to start plotting against Jungkook.

Looking into Taehyung's weak eyes, Jungkook's concentration from JiHoon got completely distracted, giving JiHoon a chance to attack Jungkook.

"Hit him!" JiHoon yells. Before Jungkook could catch up on to what was happening, he felt a sharp sting at his neck, like a needle poking into his furry skin. After just a second, Jungkook's vision started to get blurry, his head getting heavy as he falls onto the ground. Jungkook was still in his wolf form, he didn't have the energy to turn back human as everything started going pitch black, Jungkook was fainting. The last thing Jungkook felt was Taehyung's warm arms around his wolf head, the last thing he heard was Taehyung's cries.

"Jungkook, please get up. God, please no! Stay with me please, Jungkook!"