Fifty Three.

The wizards and witches successfully tracked JiHoon down. He was in the same forest where Blue Moon was, just a few yards away, in an empty hut. They began hurrying towards the location. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok running in their wolf forms, witches and wizards flying behind them quickly.

As they reached closer to the hut, some of the strength returns back to Taehyung and Jungkook and they immediately knew they were close. Their condition was slowly getting better. But it wasn't enough for Jungkook to try to escape. He needed to have Taehyung in his arms to regain his strength completely.

They entered the hut, finishing the guarding wolves in a few seconds. They start exploring the hut, looking everywhere for Jungkook. But Taehyung knew where his mate was, he could smell the strong scent. He had enough courage to drag himself. As he moved, the spells wore off, making Taehyung fall to the ground. He whines in pain, immediately getting comforting words from Jungkook.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi hurries towards his brother, holding him in his arms.

"Koo." Taehyung mumbles, staring at the floor. Yoongi instantly caught on. "He's underground!" He yells, moving Taehyung to the side to let the wizards break the floor. And it was true. Jungkook was chained up underneath, JiHoon standing a few feet away.

"You!" Namjoon yells out, jumping down in his wolf form to attack. But JiHoon had wolves here as well so it wasn't easy. Jungkook was chained so he couldn't move, Taehyung drags himself down, letting him down to the basement. He whines in pain again but doesn't pay attention to it. He needs to get to his Jungkook.

Jungkook hated the fact that he could move, seeing his baby trying so hard made him feel bad. The wolves were being taken care of by the witches and wizards, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were corning JiHoon. While Taehyung was dragging himself through the floor, dying to be in Jungkook's arms.

Before the three wolves could get to JiHoon, he turns into his wolf form, instantly bitting onto Jungkook's arm, digging his teeth in. He growls out in pain as Taehyung winces. The small wound appeared on his arm, making him bleed. JiHoon tugs on the arm, making the wound bigger as he warns the three wolves.

They knew what JiHoon was doing. So they had no choice but to turn back human and move away, asking the cruel creature to let them go. Just to talk, Jihoon turns back to human but his claws dug into Jungkook's back, scratching it up. Their arms healed only for them to be in pain again. Jungkook looks up at Namjoon with sore eyes.

"Keys." He mumbles, letting Namjoon know to remove the chains he's in. JiHoon was being distracted by the wizards when Namjoon stole tackled him down, stealing the keys and throws them towards Hoseok. Jungkook was free in the next few seconds, immediately dragging himself towards Taehyung.

Taehyung had his arm stretched out for Jungkook. As soon as the alpha reached it, he grabs his baby's hand and pulls Taehyung in his arms. Their bodies intertwining, clinging onto each other. Their strengths coming back, the weakness completely disappearing.

"Fucking finally."