Twenty Seven.

"So you're really not gonna tell us the suprise?" Mr Park says, looking at Jungkook.

"I would, Mr Park. But Taehyung here would never let me ruin Jimin's suprise." Mr Park laughs in response. "Well, it seems like Taehyung here keeps you in check, Jungkook." Mrs Park says, making Taehyung blush a little.

"Yeah, that's true. He really helps me stay humble and grounded." Jungkook says, smiling softly at Taehyung, making Taehyung's cheeks turn pink. "That's good. You guys look great together." Mrs Park says with her soft voice. Jimin probably got his softness from his mother.

Jungkook always enjoyed being in Mr and Mrs Park's company. They looked after Jungkook just like they looked after Jimin. Jungkook doesn't have parents of his own, but Jimin's parents always made him forget about that reality by how much they cared for Jungkook.

"So, Taehyung, it's been quite some time since I've met YeJun, how is she doing?" Mrs Park asks, turning her attention over to Taehyung now.

"Oh, she's fine. Hopefully you'll get to meet her again soon." Taehyung's lips curve into a soft smile.

"I think we should get going now, you two love birds probably need some time alone." Mr Park states, getting up from the couch. Jungkook's lips turn into a smirk hearing those words, eyeing Taehyung. Taehyung's heart nearly stopped at the sudden tension that appeared between him and Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood up as well, about to say their goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Park. But they heard a loud knock on their door again. "I'll get it." Jungkook says, making his way over to the front door. As soon as he opens the door, he meets a loud old friend.

"Jungkook! Oh my god, I can't believe you're actually at Red Rock!" Jimin yells out, jumping onto Jungkook to give him a friendly hug. Both of these friends were extremely happy to know their bestie was safe and sound. "Yeah, suprise." Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook then greeted everyone else in, hugging Namjoon. Taehyung got reunited with his brother as well. Finally, all of them were together again. It felt like a very happy family reunion to everyone. Jimin's parents loved the suprise Jungkook was talking about. They were excited to meet Yoongi and welcomed him to their family.

Jungkook smiles seeing Taehyung and Jin talking. He was glad to see those two getting along well. After all, they were gonna live together. It was important for Jungkook's mate and Namjoon's mate to be good friends, and thankfully, they both clicked immediately.

Jungkook was busy admiring Taehyung from a distant when he feels a hand pull him to the side. It was Namjoon and he was looking dead serious. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asks, looking deep into his brother's eyes. "You know what's wrong, Jungkook. Just because you managed to run away, doesn't mean JiHoon won't come after you."

Jungkook sighs. Of course, it has to be about JiHoon. "Look, I know, Namjoon. But do you have any ideas? Any plans for what to do next?"

"Yes. I actually do. I talked to Yang Hyun before coming here. He's willing to help us and I might know exactly what to do."

Jungkook raises his brow, his annoyance getting replaced with curiosity now. "Like what? What's the plan?"

"I can't tell you here. We're having a meeting at the Hyun's palace tonight. Be there." Namjoon says, having an orderly tone. Jungkook just nods in response.

Jungkook knew he would have to come up with a plan with his allies and face JiHoon. He knew this time would come soon. And he was ready. Jungkook was ready for it all, he was sure he could handle JiHoon. As long as Taehyung's safe, Jungkook can handle it all.

"Oh and, don't bring Taehyung to the meeting." Namjoon says, earning a glare from Jungkook.

"Don't look at me like that." Namjoon speaks up again before Jungkook could say anything. "The meeting is only going to be between alphas. You know very well, omegas aren't strong enough to be in a battle with one of the strongest packs, Jungkook."

"And I am sure you wouldn't want to put Taehyung in risk. So I'm saying it for Taehyung's safety. Don't let him know about the plan." Jungkook's mind was now racing with thoughts due to Namjoon's words.

Namjoon was right, Jungkook wasn't going to risk Taehyung's well being for anything. So he decided to do exactly what Namjoon told him. Jungkook wasn't going to let Taehyung come or know about whatever the plan they come up with. He knows very well that if Taehyung comes and gets to know about the plan, he wouldn't let Jungkook go into the battle, at least not without Taehyung. And being the protective alpha Jungkook is, he wasn't going to let Taehyung come anywhere near the battlefield.

"What about Jimin and Jin?" Jungkook asks. He was curious about them since they were omegas just like Taehyung.

"They won't be there either. Yoongi doesn't plan on telling Jimin anything, and I definitely won't let Jin get involved."

Jungkook sighs with a nod. It would be better if omegas wouldn't be there. If they were, the mated wolves would just be worrying about their mates instead of going through with the plan. Maybe it was for the best if omegas didn't get involved with any of this. None of the alphas wanted to put their mate into danger.