Thirty Seven.

Everyone was shocked hearing JiHoon's words. They all expected him to make a deal for Jungkook, not Taehyung. He wanted Jungkook, so it was obvious JiHoon was surely planning something else.

"Why the hell do you want him?"

Jungkook's wolf growled out, making everyone in the room shiver, including JiHoon. The alpha's grip tightens on his baby, he wasn't going to let anyone get close to his Taehyung, let alone take him away from him. Taehyung was scared, really scared. Not because his father wanted him, but because the thought of being away from his Jungkook was making him physically weak.

"What, you think I'm that stupid?" JiHoon's voice was laced with sarcasm. "I have your mother, but that won't help me. Because I know if Taehyung was in her place, you would've already attacked me by now."

Now Jungkook gets it. His mother was just a card to play to lure him out. The jackpot was Taehyung. JiHoon was right. Jungkook did love his mother, very much. But Taehyung. He's his everything. The smaller was Jungkook's life now, his whole world. He desperately needs Taehyung, he wouldn't be able to live if he loses his baby.

"I need Taehyung to make you do whatever I want. He's your only weakness. Hurting Taehyung would hurt you so much more. So why wouldn't I ask for Taehyung? He can lock the deal permanently for me."

The smirk on JiHoon's face pissed Jungkook off even more. How much he would love to rip it off right now. But unfortunately, he was right. He would do whatever it takes for Taehyung's safety, even if it meant being held hostage for the rest of his life.

"Koo, no.. Don't do it, please. He will still hurt you.." Taehyung whispers when he hears Jungkook's thoughts.

"I'm not letting anyone have you. Ever." Jungkook whispers back with a possessive growl, causing Taehyung to hide in his chest even more.

Jungkook kept glaring at JiHoon while he mind links Namjoon. He immediately responds to the message.

"I can't let him have Taehyung. Save mother, I'm taking Taehyung with me."

That is all what Jungkook says through the link before disconnecting and blocking it. He didn't want to listen to anything else. Taehyung was his, he belonged in Jungkook's arms. And anyone who dares to change it would have their heads separated from their bodies.

If Jungkook could do the same with JiHoon right here, right now. But he knows how many wolves the bastard came with. He wouldn't be able to protect Taehyung if he took them on all at once. It'll be easier for them to capture Taehyung like that. And Jungkook would never let that happen.

The link between Taehyung and Jungkook was fully open. Jungkook could sense the worry in his baby. And Taehyung knew what his alpha was thinking. Jungkook looks into his omega's eyes, showing a reassuring smile. That was all Taehyung needed to calm down. He just needed to be in his Jungkook's arms forever.

Holding Taehyung's hand, he glances at his mother apologetically before running towards their room. He locks the door to give them a few minutes of delay. They could hear the mess that started outside already, but their main focus was on each other.

"Hold onto me."

Jungkook didn't even have to say that, Taehyung was already clinging to his alpha. Holding his baby close, he jumps out of the window, breaking the glass to shreds. They land with Jungkook's back against the ground and Taehyung on top of him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook needed to make sure his baby was alright before they continue forward. Taehyung just nods in response. How could he be hurt, Jungkook was the one who took the fall. Before Taehyung could ask the same to his alpha, Jungkook was already in his wolf form. Taehyung on his back, holding on for dear life as Jungkook ran for the woods as fast as he can, away from Red Rock.

———————————————

After running for hours, the love birds finally took shelter in an abandoned hut somewhere in the forest. They didn't even know in which forest they were, but they couldn't care less about that. They're together and that's what matters.

The hut was in a horrible state, most of it had already broken down. But they didn't have any other choice as it was raining heavily and Taehyung was shivering with cold. It was best to take shelter until the rain stops.

Right now, Jungkook was sitting by the corner, resting his back against the wall while his baby was snuggled up against his chest, straddling his waist. Taehyung was still shivering with cold, his clothes soaked.

"You should take them off." Jungkook whispers, referring towards his baby's clothes. Taehyung's cheeks instantly heated up. He knew if he stayed in those wet clothes, he would definitely get sick. But he was too shy to take them off in front of his alpha, even when they have already seen each other completely naked.

Seeing his baby's flustered state, Jungkook starts doing it for Taehyung. Unbuttoning the smaller's shirt, he carefully slides it off. As his baby's soft, rosy skin came into his view, Jungkook immediately lost control. His lips found their way to his neck, leaving wet kisses and soft nibbles on his lover's skin.

Beautiful moans started to erupt from the smaller, unable to stay sane anymore. Jungkook was driving him crazy, his wolf instantly becoming needier for his alpha, already submitting himself. It suprised Taehyung himself how quickly and with ease Jungkook took control over him.

"Koo.. please.." He begged, begged for more. He needed more, both of them did. And just like that, the cold night turned into an heated one within a few minutes.