Forty Eight.

"I love you, baby."

Jungkook's words ran around Taehyung's brain and heart rant free. This wasn't the first time Jungkook said them to him but it still left him breathless. They both were aware of the love they had for each other. But hearing him saying it with that beautiful voice of his, did things to Taehyung that he can't explain.

"I love you too, Jungkook.."

And just with that, Taehyung passes out from exhaustion. Their souls were one now, meaning they both were feeling each other's exhaustion and tiredness too. The reason why Taehyung instantly passed out. Jungkook was still awake, cleaning his sleeping beauty. Everything felt magnified now. Their love, their emotions, their thoughts. Everything. They actually were sharing a single soul now. And Jungkook couldn't be more happier.

———————————————

Everyone knew how special this day was for Taehyung and Jungkook. So no one disturbed them as they slept in each other's arms for hours. By the time Jungkook wakes up, it was almost midnight. He was starving and he could feel Taehyung's stomach empty as well. Even though the smaller was still sleeping, Jungkook wasn't going to let his baby stay hungry.

Parting himself from Taehyung carefully, he dressed and heads towards the door. He didn't want to leave so he just calls for the witch that was walking through the hallway, telling her to magically make some food appear. And she did. Jungkook thanks her, closing the door.

When he turns around, he sees Taehyung was sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Hungry?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung just nods before making grabby hands at him.

"So cute." Jungkook sets the table on the nightstand, having his baby snuggled in his lap and against his chest as he feeds the smaller. Taehyung was listening to Jungkook's heartbeat. He could feel his mate's heart beating inside him as well. The overflowing affection and love made the omega tear up, clinging tighter to Jungkook.

The alpha felt it, kissing his baby's forehead. Those were happy tears, they were complete. They completed each other in a way words could never be able to explain.

———————————————

"How was your night, guys?" Jin asks, seeing Jungkook and Taehyung finally coming down from their room the next morning.

"It was wonderful." Jungkook replies, making Taehyung's cheeks get red.

Jimin runs over to Taehyung, his whole body jumping from excitement.

"So. Did it happen?" He was Jungkook's best friend. But he asked the most intimate question from Taehyung, knowing Jungkook wouldn't anything.

Taehyung and Jimin developed some friendship throughout the time. He didn't have to answer, he knew Jimin would catch on by the way his ears and cheeks were fully red now.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Jimin hugs Taehyung and he responds happily, giggling at Jimin's excitement.

"Hey, Jungkook. Can we borrow Taehyung for the day?" Jin asks, having a small smile.

"Why?" Jungkook instantly asks, pulling Taehyung closer to himself.

"Don't worry. It's just a small get together for the omegas. You guys would be busy with planning the battle so we were thinking of having some fun for ourselves."

"Please please please!" Jimin speaks up before Jungkook could say anything.

The alpha looks at his baby, wanting to know what Taehyung wanted. The smaller gives a small smile, squeezing Jungkook's hand as a reassurance. Taehyung wanted to go, he wanted to make some friends here. Even though he will be missing being in Jungkook's arms but he knew his mate would never allow him to get involved with anything regarding the battle.

"I'll be there!" Taehyung says excitedly, knowing Jungkook wouldn't say anything if Taehyung wanted to go himself.

"If anything happens to him, I'm coming for you two." Jungkook points towards Jimin and Jin, narrowing his eyes.

"As if." Yoongi whispers, enough for everyone to hear. But Jungkook just ignors him.

After having breakfast together, everyone got to their work. Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok at the elders' room with the magical beings to plan the battle. While the omegas were planning to have a small party in one of the large rooms they hunted down during their exploring adventure of the castle.