Twelve.

Jungkook made sure Taehyung was besides him as they head back to the hut. Taehyung staying close to Jungkook. Taehyung has never really came to these depths of the forest, he wasn't allowed to by his father. So he doesn't know the directions as good as Jungkook does. Jungkook spent his entire childhood in this forest. After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the hut, changing back to their human forms by the door.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchange some glances before Jungkook grabs a hold of Taehyung's hand. Both of them excited and happy, Jungkook for Jimin and Taehyung for his brother. Jungkook leading the way, opens the door of the cottage and enters inside. They spot Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung's brother in the living room, Jimin and his mate standing stand hand in hand, just like Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes traveled from Namjoon to Jimin before landing on Jimin's mate. While Jungkook was still just standing and staring, Taehyung releases Jungkook's hand and runs over to his brother, hugging him tightly. "God, I'm so happy for you!" Taehyung says in his happy squeaky voice. "Thank you, Tae. But who is that?" Taehyung's brother asks, pointing at Jungkook. He was surely confused seeing Taehyung walk in with someone while holding hands.

Before Taehyung could answer, Jungkook does it for him. "I'm Jungkook. Taehyung's mate." As soon as Jungkook states the obvious fact, Taehyung feels his cheeks heating up. The way Jungkook called Taehyung his mate, how deep Jungkook's voice was with a hint of possessiveness, Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't find it extremely attractive and hot.

"Oh." Taehyung's brother says in response, a bit shocked. That's when Jimin jumps into the scene. "Jungkook, meet Yoongi. He's Taehyung's older brother." Jimin says to Jungkook before turning his attention to Yoongi. "He's the childhood friend I was just telling you about." Yoongi just nods in response to Jimin before offering a hand to shake for Jungkook. Jungkook shakes Yoongi's hand before standing besides Taehyung, holding his hand. Taehyung is convinced Jungkook just loves making him shy in front of everyone at this point.

But before his pink cheeks become obvious to everyone, Taehyung brings up a topic to distract himself. "Were you alone, Yoongi?" Taehyung's eyes were at the opposite direction from where Jungkook was standing, still he could feel Jungkook's gaze behind his head. Yoongi shakes his head, his eyes meeting Taehyung's. "No. I had a few pack members with me. But I ordered them to return back without saying a single word of what happened here." Taehyung nods a little.

"Do you really trust all of them for not saying anything at all? To anyone?" That's when Namjoon speaks up, his eyes scanning Yoongi's. "Well, they have been really loyal and dedicated. So lets hope for the best." Namjoon just sighs at Yoongi's response. Namjoon wasn't satisfied with the answer at all, he was still worried for the safety of his younger brother. Jungkook noticing the worry in Namjoon's eyes, steps over to him, releasing Taehyung's hand.

"Namjoon, don't worry so much. I'm pretty sure JiHoon won't be able to do much, knowing his two only sons are against him." Jungkook tries to comfort to which Namjoon just nods. Giving Namjoon a soft smile, Jungkook finally turns to Jimin. "Ayy, aren't you sneaky? Congratulations, little one." Jungkook says with playful voice. Even though Jimin is older than Jungkook, Jungkook always teases him for his height.

"Hey, I'm not that little. And thank you!" Jimin was glowing, he surely was happy to find his mate. Giggling, Jimin turns his attention to Yoongi. Jungkook heads back to Taehyung, caressing his cheek gently. Taehyung immediately leans into Jungkook's soft touches. Whenever Taehyung and Jungkook touch each other, in any way, they felt a spark of unexplainable happiness run through their wolves.

"Yeah, okay. I'll just make dinner." Namjoon interrupts the two couples, obviously feeling like a third wheel. Jungkook just chuckles and Yoongi was completely unbothered by it. But the omegas felt bad for Namjoon. "I'll help!" Jimin speaks up, kissing Yoongi's cheek and hurries behind Namjoon to the kitchen. "Me too!" Taehyung says and was about to join the two in the kitchen when he felt a strong hold on his arm. Looking back, Taehyung's eyes landed on Jungkook who just leaned in close to Taehyung's face.

Taehyung's heart rate begins increasing, and he didn't know if it is because of Jungkook being close or the fact that his brother is in the same room as them. "Aren't you going to give me a kiss too?" Jungkook whispers for only Taehyung's ears. Taehyung was absolutely sure his heart stopped for a second or two, his face becoming full red. The dominance, deepness and possessiveness Jungkook had in his voice drove Taehyung's submissive wolf crazy. It was impossible for him to say no when Jungkook was overpowering his wolf just by a deep voiced whisper.

Without taking another second, Taehyung quickly kisses Jungkook's cheek and runs off to the kitchen before his heart completely stops, all thanks to his dominant mate. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle, seeing Taehyung running away with red cheeks. God, he's so cute. Jungkook was lost in his own imaginary world. It's surprising, because this same imaginary world used to give him nightmares every night. But ever since Taehyung came into his life, even his imaginary world is filled with love and happiness, just like his reality.

"He's really sensitive, you know." Jungkook was pushed back to his reality when Yoongi's voice hit his ears. Their eyes met as Jungkook raises an eyebrow in confusion, not saying anything. "I'm talking about Taehyung. He's really sensitive, you need to be extra careful with him." Yoongi's words made Jungkook clench his jaw. He didn't like it, no one was supposed to tell Jungkook on how to treat his own mate. Obviously, he was going to take care of Taehyung more than himself, worry about Taehyung's happiness more than anything else in the world. But Jungkook was surely not going to let someone else tell him how he should be with his Taehyung. But then again, Yoongi was Taehyung's brother. Being rude to Yoongi meant indirectly hurting Taehyung. And Jungkook was never going to hurt his baby.

"Yeah, I know. You don't have to worry about that. I would risk my own life for him." Jungkook tried to speak in a calm voice, but he was sure a hint of annoyance can be noticed. Yoongi just nods before diverting his gaze to the kitchen. "Jimin is sensitive too. Make sure you take good care of him." Jungkook says with a smirk dancing on his lips. He surely did like playing Yoongi's own cards against him. Yoongi just glares at him but before he could answer again, Jimin comes running from the kitchen.

"Awh, look at you guys. Trying to be friends?" Jimin's voice was soft, he obviously didn't notice the awkwardness between Jungkook and Yoongi. "Oh yeah, we're already best friends." Yoongi replies sarcastically as his eyes turn to Jimin. Jungkook kept staring at Yoongi's side profile, chuckling silently at the sarcasm. Even though they didn't start off that good, Jungkook felt like he would get along well with Yoongi soon enough.

As Jimin and Yoongi got busy with each other, Jungkook makes his way over to the kitchen. He was already missing having Taehyung in his arms. But as he neared towards the kitchen door, he heard Taehyung and Namjoon speaking.

"I know you don't trust me that much. And I understand it because I know how much you care about Jungkook. But–"

"But what, Taehyung? I know you're his mate and would never hurt him. But you're still the son of none other than Kim JiHoon. I have a feeling just being your mate will get Jungkook in extreme trouble."

"I would never let anything happen to Jungkook!"

"Do you really think you'll be able to stand against your own father who is the leader of one of biggest packs? Not to mention all those allies your father has."

"B- but.." Taehyung's voice was starting to get shaky now and Jungkook knew Taehyung was about to cry. Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook marched in the kitchen, his eyes were a darker shade of blue than usual, indicating he was pissed. Glaring at Namjoon, Jungkook clenches his jaw before growling out in a low voice.

"That's enough, Namjoon."