Eleven.

After promising each other to keep their mate protected and safe, Jungkook was now lying down on the grass. His head resting on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung's gentle strokes in Jungkook's hair were calming the alpha down a lot, making Jungkook close his eyes and only feel Taehyung's touches. Taehyung's eyes were traveling from Jungkook's face to the pond and then back to his Jungkook from time to time.

They were at peace, enjoying each other's company even in complete silence. But all of a sudden, Taehyung's hand stops caressing Jungkook's head as his body tenses up. Jungkook notices the tension appearing in Taehyung as he sits up to meet Taehyung's worried filled eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook's voice was laced with concern.

Taehyung stares into Jungkook's eyes, completely shocked by something that Jungkook was just unable to understand. "My brother.. he's trying to mind link me." Taehyung's words caught Jungkook off guard. He did expect for Taehyung's family to track them down, but Jungkook didn't expect something happening right this instant.

"What should I do?" Taehyung asks with a shaky voice, on the verge of panicking. "Link it, baby. It'll be alright." Listening to Jungkook's words, Taehyung nods a little before opening the link for his brother. As Taehyung was talking with his brother through their wolf link, all Jungkook could do was sit and read Taehyung's expressions and wait until Taehyung closes the link.

After a few minutes, Taehyung's eyes began to water, making Jungkook get even more worried. "Baby, what's wrong? Did something happen?" Taehyung just shakes his head in response, but Jungkook was still slightly worried. He can't fully calm down until Taehyung tells him what was happening. Jungkook had to wait another few minutes before Taehyung meets Jungkook's eyes.

"The link ended." Taehyung speaks in a soft tone. "My brother tracked down your hut, Koo. He's already there." Jungkook's eyes widens at Taehyung's words. If the son of Mr Kim has found out about their hut, that means the entire Blue Moon would be soon on their way to Jungkook's and Namjoon's house. But wait a minute. That hut, Namjoon and Jimin are still there. "Fuck!" Jungkook yells out in frustration, jumping up from the ground.

"Namjoon and Jimin are there. Did they get captured? Are they alright?" Jungkook runs his hand through his hair in frustration. He was panicking, he already lost his parents and his entire pack only for Jungkook to be safe. Jungkook can't lose his hyung and his best friend because of the same reason. He would never be able to forgive himself for that. Jungkook was regretting leaving Namjoon and Jimin alone back there, he should've stayed despite everything that was happening.

"Koo, just listen–" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook before he could finish. "God, I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to them. Please tell me they're alright!" Taehyung gets up from the ground as well, cupping Jungkook's cheeks to calm him down. "Nothing happened to them. They're safe, I promise." Taehyung's words brought a wave of relief over Jungkook, letting out a sigh. Jungkook closes his eyes for a second to relax his nerves.

"In fact, I got a good news!" Taehyung says in an excited tone, making Jungkook open his eyes and meet those beautiful hazel ones. "What good news?" Jungkook asks in confused voice, which Taehyung found absolutely adorable. "My brother turned out to be Jimin's mate! I'm so happy for my brother!" Taehyung basically squeaked in happiness.

Jungkook couldn't believe Taehyung's words. Another member of Blue Moon was a mate of a pack member which Mr Kim was against. Red Rock never really had good terms with Blue Moon either. But if Mr Kim's son was Jimin's mate, would it mean he'll be on Jungkook's side? Or will he do something absolutely horrible and turn Jimin against Jungkook. No, Jimin wouldn't do that. He cares about Jungkook a lot. But then again, Jimin would probably obey his mate, like any other omega.

"Does that mean–" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as Taehyung spoke up. "Yes, that means my brother is on your side now, Koo!" It's as if Taehyung read Jungkook's mind and knew exactly what Jungkook was thinking. Taehyung was practically glowing with happiness. He was happy for multiple things; one being, his brother found a mate too, second being, his brother was on Jungkook's side and would keep Jungkook safe too. That's exactly what Taehyung wanted, for his brother to be on Taehyung's side just like their mother would be.

Jungkook still couldn't believe it. It was like they were slowly turning Mr Kim's own family against him. And Jungkook was enjoying every second of it, he would actually love to see JiHoon's face when he sees both of his sons standing against him. Now that will be a sight worth seeing for Jungkook. It took a few seconds for Jungkook to fully process the new information. Now that his mind caught on, he can't wait to congratulate Jimin.

"Come on, we should go and congratulate them." Jungkook says, a prominent smile on his lips. Taehyung happily nods. He can't wait to see his brother.

They both turn into their wolves, heading back to the hut together.