Six.

"Red Rock. That's where my mom is from."

Hearing Taehyung's words, Jungkook was a bit confused. He didn't know Mr Kim married someone who wasn't of his own pack. But Jimin's reaction was different, Jimin's eyes widen along with his smile before releasing an excited squeak. Jimin was obviously happy with that information.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I forgot that. Your mother.. She's Miss YeJun, right?" Jimin asks with an exciting sound as if Taehyung was a long lost brother of his. Taehyung just nods to Jimin's question. "Your mother is quite famous in our pack. Being the mate of the leader of Blue Moon gave your mother a lot fame."

Jimin's voice was happy but Taehyung's reaction wasn't has cheerful. For Taehyung, that shouldn't be a reason for someone to be famous. Its not like his parents have a healthy relationship. Because of Jihoon's horrible actions, Taehyung's mother couldn't live with him anymore. She now lived in a separate house, though she was still a part of Blue Moon.

"Thanks, I guess. Though my parents don't live together anymore." There was a slight pain hidden in Taehyung's words, which everyone in the room felt. "I'm sorry to hear that." Jimin says in his soft tone, comforting Taehyung. To which Taehyung nods with a small smile. Taehyung notices Jungkook's eyes getting a bit worried but before Jungkook could speak, Namjoon beats him to it.

"We should think about how to keep Jungkook safe and away from Mr Kim now." Namjoon speaks up, turning everyone's attention to the main topic of their small meeting. "So, what's in your mind?" Jungkook asks Namjoon, his hand moving over to hold Taehyung's, causing a faint blush to appear on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Well, for now, I think you should go somewhere else to hide. Jihoon's pack members probably would be looking around these areas now, trying to track Taehyung down." Namjoon's face was serious as he was trying his best to come up with a good enough plan. "But first, I think it'll be best if Taehyung returns to his pack as soon as possible."

Hearing Namjoon's words, Jungkook's eyes widen up in shock. If Taehyung has to return to his pack, that means Taehyung and Jungkook has to part their ways. It meant that Jungkook wouldn't be able to see his baby. Just the thought of not seeing his Taehyung was making Jungkook's heart drop and his wolf to become unusually sad. He can't handle being away from Taehyung, he's the reason of Jungkook's happiness now.

Something similar was happening in Taehyung too. He didn't want to be away from his alpha, from his Jungkook. Taehyung's heart was breaking at the thought of not being able to be in Jungkook's protective arms. Taehyung would risk whatever it takes to be with Jungkook, but he will never put Jungkook's well being on the line. He knew Namjoon was right, he has to return to his pack.

Turning his head over to Jungkook, Taehyung's slightly teary eyes met with Jungkook's blue ones. As soon as Jungkook looked into Taehyung's hazel eyes, his own turned into gray. Jungkook knew exactly what Taehyung was going to say before he even spoke, he knew Taehyung was going to agree with Namjoon. Jungkook's heart was breaking and beating so fast at the same time, he was feeling anxious and frustrated all over again; but this time, for a different reason.

"No! I am not going to agree to that, Taehyung!" Jungkook's words sounding more like an order, hoping Taehyung would obey. But of course, Taehyung wasn't going to, he can't put Jungkook in danger, even if it means he'll have to be away from his alpha.

"Jungkook, please. You have to let me go back to my pack. If I stay with you, it'll be easier for them to track you down." Taehyung's voice was shaky, he was on the verge of crying. He was trying his best to be strong, even though he was breaking inside.

"How?! How will it be easier for them? Why can't you just stay with me?!" Jungkook's own voice was vulnerable, feeling his wolf get a bit weak over the fact that Jungkook wouldn't be able to be with Taehyung. For the first time in his life, he actually had tears in his eyes. Jungkook was trying to hold them back in the best way he could, but the pain was being too unbearable.

"Because when I got kidnapped by those wolves this morning, I have been mind linking my brother, telling him about my location so he can come and get me." Taehyung sighs, he was actually regretting telling his brother about the location the kidnappers kept him at. But then again, he didn't know he would meet his mate, and he surely didn't know his mate would be the Golden Wolf himself.

"I'm sure pretty sure my brother is really close to the location where the kidnappers kept me. And he'll be mind linking me soon enough when he finds out I'm no longer there." Taehyung didn't even realize his tears were already flowing down his cheeks until he felt Jungkook's hands wipe them gently. Jungkook holds Taehyung in his arms, hugging each other tightly. They didn't have a choice, they were being forced to part ways. And that was the most painful thing they both would ever have to do.