Thirteen.

"That's enough, Namjoon."

Jungkook's growl took Taehyung and Namjoon by surprise, they didn't know Jungkook was outside, listening to their conversation. But before any of them could justify their conversation, Jungkook speaks up again.

"Why do you keep making Taehyung feel like it's all his fault? He didn't even do anything, being the son of Mr Kim was not in his control!" Jungkook's voice increased by the end of his sentence, making Taehying flinch. Taehyung didn't want to be the reason of two brothers fighting, heading over to Jungkook, Taehyung stands in front of him with soft, teary eyes. "Koo, please don't. Lets just go to your room, please?" Taehyung had to do something to calm Jungkook down before the heated scene gets even worse.

"If you can't be happy for me, at least respect me enough to not hurt Taehyung." Jungkook's voice now seemed hurt, disappointed. He understands Namjoon was just worrying for him, but he wasn't going to let Taehyung go through this. Jungkook doesn't care who Taehyung's father is, all Jungkook cares about is Taehyung and his well being. After all, he mated with Taehyung, not the rest of Taehyung's pack for him to worry about them.

"Jungkook, no. That's not–" Namjoon starts to speak, but Jungkook doesn't wait for him to finish. Grabbing Taehyung's hand, he exits the kitchen only to find out Jimin and Yoongi were listening to them. Giving both of them small glances, Jungkook was about to head towards the exit of the cottage while holding Taehyung close. But Jimin stepped in front of Jungkook, stopping him. "Don't go without eating. Taehyung is starving." Jimin says before Jungkook could tell him to move.

Jimin knew Taehyung was Jungkook's only weakness so mentioning that Taehyung was starving would definitely make Jungkook stay. And Jimin was right. Jungkook sighs and sits down on the small couch instead, with Taehyung right besides him. Jungkook's arm was over Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung was leaning against Jungkook's chest.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung softly asks to which Jungkook nods, kissing Taehyung's forehead. Even though every single touch from Jungkook increased Taehyung's heart beat, the forehead kiss actually calmed him down. It was like a reassuring kiss that Taehyung really needed. "Are you alright, baby? I'm sorry about Namjoon–" Taehyung doesn't let Jungkook finish, shaking his head a little. "Shhh, it's okay. You don't have to say sorry, Koo." Giving Jungkook a small smile, Taehyung nuzzles into Jungkook's neck. Their wolves purring in content as they melted into each other's touches.

Jungkook left a few soft kisses over Taehyung's cheek and temple before Jimin's voice brought them to reality from their little paradise. "Dinner's ready. Come on, love birds." Leaving one more kiss over Taehyung's forehead, they finally got up from the couch to grab their plates. The dinning table was too small for five people. It was only designed for two people as no one but Jungkook and Namjoon were going to use it. Who knew two people would one day turn into five. Filling up their plates with what they wanted, Taehyung and Jungkook go back to sitting on the couch to eat.

__________________________________________

After eating, Jungkook and Taehyung were now Jungkook's small room. Jimin and Yoongi left for Red Rock as Yoongi couldn't take Jimin to Blue Moon. Namjoon was in his own room. Their dinner went smoothly, Namjoon didn't speak to Jungkook or Taehyung throughout the meal, only had small talks with Jimin and Yoongi. Jungkook doesn't know what the reason was for that, it was either because Namjoon was upset or the fact Jungkook was too lost in his own wold with Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook were currently lying down on Jungkook's tiny bed. Taehyung back was pressed against Jungkook's chest with Jungkook's arms around Taehyung's torso. Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hands against his own chest. Staying in each other's arms made their wolves purr out in happiness, bonding with one and other. Taehyung lets out a yawn, starting to fall asleep in Jungkook's arms. After ages, Taehyung was finally able to sleep peacefully, all thanks to Jungkook.

The same case was with Jungkook. Taehyung's warmth was relaxing him down, he actually believed that he wouldn't have any nightmares tonight. Only because his baby was in his arms. Leaving a soft kiss against Taehyung's nape, Jungkook whispers softly against Taehyung's skin.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

Just in a few seconds, both of them entered their dreamland. They were at peace, feeling content with being in each other's loving arms. But unfortunately for these two love birds, worse was yet to come.