Fifty Two.

Yoongi and Namjoon ended up taking Taehyung along with them. He indeed was floating behind them while being invisible. The only proof of that was the very faint scent he had. Even his scent got weaker being away from Jungkook. They had exited Magi Forest, heading towards JiHoon's location with the help of the witches and wizards.

———————————————

Jungkook woke up being tied down with the same chains JiHoon had especially made for the Golden Wolf. He couldn't even move, his body and soul being too weak.

"Tae.."

His mumbles, remembering everything that happened. As soon as he open his eyes, he immediately was connted to his baby. They read each other's thoughts and emotions, both of them tearing up. They wanted to be together, in each other's arms and enjoying their mate's scent. Jungkook promises Taehyung to get them together again, all they need to do is hang on.

Jungkook was interrupted by his moments with Taehyung when he sees the door being opened with a loud slam. He wasn't at the Blue Moon, he knew that. But then where was he? He was currently just chained down in a pitch black room. That is, until the door was rudely opened.

"You're finally awake." The lights get turned on, making Jungkook groan at the sudden discomfort of it. He was too weak to move, the only things moving were his weak eyes and chest very slowly as he breathed.

"I'd be damned. You look pathetic." JiHoon's voice echoes through the empty room as he leans down to look at Jungkook. He keeps staring at the weak Golden Wolf for a few minutes before his expressions turned shocked.

"You mated with my son during the eclipse, didn't you?!" He yells out, frustrated. Jungkook wanted to grin proudly at his face but he was too weak to even do that.

"How pathetic!" He yells out. "I understand why my lowlife son would want to merge with the Golden Wolf. But you!" Jungkook's anger went sky high when he hears the words the bastard spoke about his Taehyung. The saddest part was, Taehyung was hearing everything as well.

"You were you supposed to stay independent! Strong! What a disgrace you are for Golden Wolves." He says in disgust.

"I can't believe I have to go back and look for that good for nothing son of mine now. Otherwise you're useless to me!" JiHoon sighs. He was pissed, he knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to move a single inch without Taehyung besides him.

"Combined souls, huh?" His disgusted expressions were now replaced with an evil grin.

JiHoon steps over to the chained wolf, clawing Jungkook's chest with his paw. He dig his nails deep enough to make some of the blood slide out. Jungkook slightly flinches at the pain while Taehyung silently cries. They both felt each other's pain as well, making it even more hurtful.

"Is your little omega feeling it too?" JiHoon chuckles, scratching all the way down to Jungkook's stomach. Their bodies were too weak. They couldn't move, all they could do was lay there, enduring the pain until a miracle happens.

JiHoon enjoyed torturing Jungkook, mainly because he knew Taehyung was feeling too. Even though Jungkook healed up their wounds pretty fast, going through it again and again, made them even weaker. By the time JiHoon finally decided to stop, their states was unexplainably bad.

Jungkook endured it all laying lifeless on the ground while he tries to calm his Taehyung down through their link. Taehyung silently cried, letting his tears fall from the corners of his eyes. Taehyung was invisible to the rest so no one saw anything that happened.