Twenty Two.

The omega clinging to the alpha's side, Jungkook's arm around Taehyung's small back as they walk through the dark passage. The flashlight now in Jungkook's free hand, leading the way. Taehyung was right besides Jungkook, clinging on to Jungkook's strong posture. The dark passage was scary for Taehyung, the only source of light they had was the flashlight. Jungkook knew how scared Taehyung was so he keeps a firm grip around his baby, making sure to keep him close while they slowly walked ahead.

After a few more times, which seemed like hours for Taehyung, they finally reached the end of the passage. The passage ended with a ladder as well, but the door above it was closed. Giving the flashlight to Taehyung, Jungkook was about to climb up to hopefully get the door to open up. But the scared omega holds onto Jungkook's arm with shaky hands.

Jungkook looks into Taehyung's eyes, cupping Taehyung's cheeks softly to comfortingly caress them. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, baby. Just relax, I'm not going anywhere." Taehyung nods nervously, slowing releasing Jungkook's arm. Jungkook leaves a kiss over Taehyung's forehead before climbing up the ladder. It took a few harsh pushes for the door to go flying opening. Climing out, Jungkook immediately offers his hand down to Taehyung, helping him get out of the passageway.

As soon as Taehyung climbs out, he latches himself onto Jungkook, holding onto him tightly. It took Jungkook barely a minute to open the door and get out, but standing in that alley all alone scared the hell out of Taehyung in just a few seconds. Taehyung jumping on Jungkook made the alpha stumble back, falling onto his back, but his arms were securely around Taehyung.

Taehyung needed a few seconds to calm his fast beating heart, resting over Jungkook's broad chest with closed eyes, holding onto his alpha closely. Jungkook's hands were caressing Taehyung's head and back, helping him relax down. Jungkook didn't have to use any words to calm Taehyung down, just being in Jungkook's arms was calming for Taehyung's heart and his wolf.

After a few seconds, when Taehyung felt his heart relaxing down, he moves his head back only to let his heartbeat increase again. Lifting his head up was a huge risk, because now Taehyung's face was only a few inches away from Jungkook's. Their eyes meeting each other, one of Jungkook's hand coming up to caress Taehyung's cheek. "Feeling better, baby?" Jungkook's voice made Taehyung blush, nodding his head quickly. "Yes.. thank you."

They stayed like that for a few seconds, none of them moved. They have desperately craved for each other's hold the hours they were captured. Now that they're finally able to be in each other's warmth in peace and quiet, they didn't want to move away, they didn't want this beautiful moment to ever end.

Taehyung's cheeks begins to heat while he feels Jungkook's thumb brushing over his lips. Jungkook's eyes were glancing down at Taehyung's lips too. The only thing circling around in Jungkook's mind was how much he wanted to kiss Taehyung, how much he wanted to taste those lips, to know what they taste like. Are they just as heavenly as Jungkook imagines them to be?

But Jungkook doesn't say anything nor does he do anything. He just keeps staring at Taehyung's lips. He wasn't going to do anything without Taehyung's consent, he wasn't going to lay a finger on Taehyung until his baby was ready.

But to Jungkook's suprise, Taehyung wanted the exact same thing Jungkook was wishing for. Even though Taehyung's heart was about to bounce out of his chest, he was dying to taste Jungkook's lips. But he knew Jungkook wasn't going to do anything until he gets a green signal from Taehyung. Since he was too shy to actually press his lips against Jungkook's, he just slightly leans his head closer, hoping Jungkook would understand what he means. And Jungkook immediately understood it, Taehyung's wolf was already giving hints to Jungkook's wolf.

"Are you sure, baby?" Jungkook whispers. He had to be 100% sure that Taehyung wanted it before making a move. "Yes, please." Taehyung softly says, his cheeks turning red noticing how submissive his own voice was. But he couldn't help it, Jungkook had control over his everything.

In a matter of a second, Jungkook's lips collided with Taehyung's. And in that very moment, the entire world disappeared for both of them. All they could feel was each other's arms and the way their lips perfectly fit with one and another. They were kissing, moving their lips in a slow, gentle movement. Their first kiss of many to come.

Taehyung melted into Jungkook, the way Jungkook was kissing his baby made Taehyung see stars. Jungkook was so gentle with the kiss as if Taehyung would break if he goes any harder. And Taehyung loved every second of it. As for Jungkook, he was proven wrong. Taehyung's lips are far more heavenly than he could've ever imagined. Taehyung's lips are soft, gentle and filled with magic. The magic that already had Jungkook addicted.

After a few seconds into their euphoric kiss, they parted their lips to let some air into their lungs. Taehyung's cheeks burning red with how shy he was while Jungkook had a soft smile on his lips, smile that you have when you achieve something valuable and important. Taehyung lowered his gaze, he would surely melt if Jungkook keeps looking at him like that.

"Your lips taste wonderful, baby."