Twenty Four.

Taehyung's cheeks were red, his heart pumping uncontrollably. How could he forget the fact that Jungkook was only in his underwear? Taehyung got carried away on enjoying Jungkook's warmth that he didn't realize he was pressed against his naked mate. And not to mention the water drops falling from his body because of the rain. God, Jungkook looked so hot like that.

He jumps back, breaking out of Jungkook's hold. Taehyung's eyes were lowered, too shy to meet Jungkook's shining blue ones. "Uh.. sorry. I didn't realize." Taehyung mutters out, not really sure about what he's apologizing for. "It's okay, baby. This is all yours anyway." Jungkook says with a teaseful tone, having a smirk on his lips. Taehyung's heart completely busted at that remark. Jungkook was right, he belonged to Taehyung. But damn, that was really unexpected.

Without saying anything else, Taehyung quickly sits down by the corner of the cave, trying to calm his heart while waiting for Jungkook to come and cuddle him to sleep. After drying himself a little, Jungkook puts on his clothes and starts preparing for the fire. Using the tactics Namjoon taught him when he was younger, he used some rocks to light up a fire. Since Namjoon and Jungkook had to live in the forest all alone, they taught themselves the basic methods to survive in a dangerous forest.

Once the fire was ready to keep them warm, Jungkook settles down besides Taehyung, who was watching Jungkook closely. Resting back against the cold wall of the cave, Jungkook closes his eyes for a second. He really hopes he'll be able to take Taehyung out of this forest safe and sound tomorrow. He won't be able to handle if he fails on keeping Taehyung safe.

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts by feeling a gentle tug on his shirt. Opening his eyes, he sees a pouty Taehyung. "Can we sleep now?" A small yawn comes out of Taehyung's little mouth. Jungkook smiles with a nod as they both lay down. Jungkook was spooning Taehyung, holding him close to his chest. The fire being a few feet away from them. After a few minutes, Taehyung fell asleep. Jungkook leans his head up, kissing Taehyung's cheek.

"I promise to always protect you."

__________________________________________

It was still dark outside, it has only been an hour since the love birds went to sleep. Taehyung and Jungkook were still sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. That is, until Taehyung started squirming around in Jungkook's arms. The hard rocky surface they were sleeping on started to hurt Taehyung's body, it was really uncomfortable. However, Jungkook was sleeping peacefully, he was used on sleeping on such surfaces since childhood as he used to spend nights in random caves with Jimin, pretending it to be an adventurous sleepover.

Noticing Taehyung's whines and squirming, Jungkook woke up. "What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook whispers softly against Taehyung's nape as he was still spooning his omega. Taehyung felt shivers run down his spine as he feels Jungkook's hot breath against his skin. "It's uncomfortable to sleep here." Taehyung whines out.

Before Taehyung could precess anything, Jungkook had already flipped them over, making Taehyung rest on top of his alpha. Taehyung gasps at the sudden change of position, his cheeks slightly pink. "Better?" Jungkook asks, his sleepy eyes looking into Taehyung's. "Much better." Taehyung replies shyly before nuzzling into Jungkook's neck. Taehyung doesn't need a bed when he could just sleep on Jungkook.

__________________________________________

The sun was out now, lighting up the cave's entrance. Taehyung woke up before Jungkook, realising he was still lying on top of him. Taehyung's face still hidden in Jungkook's neck, taking in his alpha's scent. He assumed Jungkook was still sleeping and wouldn't know about Taehyung's gentle actions as he starts to leave soft kisses over Jungkook's neck.

"Are these my good morning kisses?" Taehyung's eyes go wide at hearing Jungkook's voice whispering against his ear. To Taehyung's suprise, Jungkook had been awake this entire time and was enjoying the love filled kisses his baby was giving him. Taehyung's cheeks immediately heat up, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck even more. He was too shy to move back and see into Jungkook's teasing eyes.

Sitting up carefully, Jungkook makes Taehyung sit on his lap, the omega now straddling Jungkook's waist. Taehyung's face was still hidden in Jungkook's neck, holding onto Jungkook's shirt tightly, showing exactly how nervous he was getting. "May I have my good morning kisses on my lips too?" Jungkook whispers again, his arms around around Taehyung's curvey waist.

Taehyung's heart was racing too fast, but he wanted to kiss Jungkook too. Nodding his head, he slowly moves his head back from Jungkook's neck, letting Jungkook take over now. Jungkook slides his hands up Taehyung's sides slowly, stopping at Taehyung's neck. Taehyung was falling into submission for Jungkook over the tiniest of things Jungkook was doing. That was how much Jungkook's wolf affected Taehyung's.

Taehyung's eyes were closed, his hands holding Jungkook's wrists. He was mentally preparing himself to feel Jungkook's lips on his, but Jungkook doesn't kiss him. Instead, he feels Jungkook's lips trailing kissing over his jawline and cheeks. The kisses made Taehyung weaker, his wolf melting with each kiss Jungkook gave him.

"I can't believe you're my mate, baby." Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's skin, the possessive growl lacing the statement, making Taehyung whimper out. He was completely under Jungkook's control, his wolf becoming so obedient towards Jungkook's wolf. Jungkook's kisses were driving Taehyung crazy, but he still wanted his kiss from Jungkook.

"Please.. just kiss me."