Twenty Three.

"Your lips taste wonderful, baby."

Jungkook's deep voiced whispered made Taehyung's whole body heat up. He can't believe he actually kissed Jungkook. He finally had his first ever kiss, and he was utterly glad it was none other than Jungkook. Taehyung was too flustered to meet Jungkook's eyes, let alone say something in return to that breath taking compliment. So Taehyung just gatheres his beating heart and his shy wolf, getting up from Jungkook and onto his feet.

Jungkook gets up too, giving Taehyung's lowered eyes a small glance, he leans over to close the door they climbed up through, making sure no would be able to follow them through here. Once the door was securely closed, Jungkook wraps his arm around Taehyung's back as they look around for the trail YeJun left for them.

While looking for the red strings, Jungkook's eyes kept going towards Taehyung again and again. He couldn't believe he just kissed Taehyung either. It feels like his wolf was still not fully processing that fact. He couldn't believe it, but yet he wanted another kiss already. Jungkook wanted to feel Taehyung's lips on his again, to taste those tempting and delicious pink buds. Jungkook kissed them a minute ago, but he's already craving it like it's been ages.

"Look, Koo! The strings!" Taehyung calls out in his adorable happy voice, pointing towards the red string hanging from one of the tree. That's when Jungkook realized that he's been staring at Taehyung instead of finding a way out of the forest. And by the look on Taehyung's face and the way his cheeks were bright red, Jungkook was sure Taehyung noticed him staring.

Nodding at Taehyung's words, Jungkook begins walking towards the direction the strings were leading them. His arm firmly gripping around Taehyung's back, keeping his omega close. Taehyung was hugging Jungkook's side with both his arms, staying as close to Jungkook as he could. The dark and scary forest was enough to give Taehyung goosebumps; and not in the good way. But thankfully, Jungkook's scent and his protective presence was helping Taehyung stay relaxed.

They followed the track of the red strings for what seemed like two hours. But then the trails ends all of sudden, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook stranded somewhere in the Wicked Forest. It was the most dangerous forest out there, none of them have ever been here before so getting out of this forest without any lead would definitely be challenging for both of them.

"What now? The trail just randomly ended." Taehyung says with a scared tone. It was starting to get dark and the weather was getting colder by the second. They need to at least find a shelter for the night otherwise they'll surely freeze by daytime. "Mind link your mother, ask her about the trail. Maybe she knows what happened and which way to go from here?" Jungkook says, turning around and wraps his arms around Taehyung, trying his best to keep Taehyung warm.

Taehyung leans into Jungkook's chest, nodding a little to his words. Taehyung opens his link to his mother, trying to get in touch with her. But she doesn't respond, making Taehyung pout. "She's not answering." Taehyung softly says, looking up at Jungkook to know what they should do next. Taking a few minutes to think and looking around, Jungkook spotted a small cave over a hill. "Look, we can stay there for the night. Hopefully your mom will answer in the morning."

__________________________________________

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the small cave. Thankfully, the cave was big enough for those two to sit in and spend the night. But the weather was getting too cold now as it began to rain heavily as soon as they arrive at the cave. They need to have some fire to keep themselves warm until the sun comes out. And the only way for that, was to get some wood themselves. Knowing exactly how dangerous it is going to be roaming around the forest at this late hour, Jungkook decides that he'll be the only one going out to get the woods while Taehyung stays in the cave.

"Koo, it's too dangerous! Please don't go." Taehyung speaks with pouty lips. He didn't want to be all alone in the cave and he most definitely didn't want Jungkook to go out there all by himself. "Don't worry, baby. I'll be back in a few seconds, I promise." Giving Taehyung a soft, reassuring kiss on his forehead, Jungkook starts taking off his clothes. Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, he did not expect Jungkook to do that. Jungkook only had underwear on now, placing his clothes to the side. Taehyung's wide eyes were staring at Jungkook's naked, muscular body with his bright cheeks. Taehyung knew he was staring, but he couldn't stop. His wolf didn't let him move his eyes away.

Jungkook notices Taehyung staring at him, knowing exactly how shy it was making Taehyung. Smiling softly at the omega, he speaks in a slow whisper. "Sorry, I can't get my clothes wet in the rain." Taehyung quickly forces his eyes to look down, nodding with a gulp. Holy fuck his body is strongly built. Taehyung can't believe that's what he was thinking about right now. Cursed you, submissive wolf. He whispers to himself, hoping Jungkook didn't hear him. Though they were linked and bonded for eternity. They could hear and feel each other's thoughts and emotions easily.

Jungkook gives Taehyung one more smile before changing into his mighty Golden Wolf form, jumping out of the cave. Taehyung was all alone now. Hugging his knees tighter, he hides his face between them. He was shivering with cold. All he needed was to get snuggled up in Jungkook's arms and sleep already. Today was long and hard, sleeping in Jungkook's loving warmth was the only thing Taehyung needed now.

It was easy for Jungkook to break some branches that they could use for firewood. He gathers enough wood for the fire to make it through the night. Turning into his human form, he ties the woods together with multiple leaves before going back to his wolf form, carrying the woods back to the cave. It only took Jungkook twenty minutes to gather the wood and arrive back at the cave. Jungkook changes into his human form, getting inside the cave. And as soon as he entered, Taehyung jumped onto him, hugging him tightly.

"Thank God you're here! I was starting to get really scared." Taehyung whines out, clinging onto Jungkook's strong frame. Jungkook's arms immediately go around Taehyung, embracing him in a warm hug. "It's okay now, baby. I'm here." Taehyung sighs in relief, slowly calming down.

Taehyung keeps hugging Jungkook, loving his alpha's warmth. But after a second, Jungkook shivers in cold, making Taehyung realize he has been clinging onto naked Jungkook. Taehyung's eyes go wide, his cheeks heating up as he notices the bare skin against him. Holy shit.