Nine.

"Do you want to see what I wanted to show you earlier?" Hearing Jungkook's words, Taehyung lifts up his head from Jungkook's chest to meet his eyes. Taehyung's lips curved in a small smile, nodding happily in response. Taehyung was excited to see what Jungkook wanted to show him.

They both turned into their wolves, Jungkook leading the way, began walking towards the area Jungkook wanted to show Taehyung. Taehyung was walking besides Jungkook, staying close to him while Jungkook made sure Taehyung was safely beside him. Since they decided to stay together, both of them were still in extreme danger so they still have to be careful.

Jungkook is the Golden Wolf, his furr was mainly black with small shining golden straps all over him. Jungkook's wolf was prominently bigger in size than Taehyung's white one. Taehyung's wolf barely reaches Jungkook's wolf's neck and Jungkook was absolutely adoring the size difference. Jungkook was just walking but Taehyung had to fasten his speed after every few minutes to catch up to Jungkook. Not only was Jungkook's legs longer, but even his walking was faster than any normal wolf.

Jungkook kept glancing at Taehyung in complete awe, watching Taehyung trying to keep up with him. Jungkook slows down his pace even more, making it a bit easier for Taehyung to keep up. Finally, after a few minutes, they arrived at the spot Jungkook was taking Taehyung.

Jungkook turns into his human form first and then Taehyung. Taehyung was looking around the place, being utterly mesmerized. Taehyung had never seen any scenery as beautiful as this. Jungkook brought Taehyung to the place only he knows. The exact same place he wished his mother to see. Who better to show this place than his lovely Taehyung.

The small waterfall, the greenery surrounding it, the beautiful pond and the perfect smell of nature. Taehyung absolutely loved it, taking in every inch of the beautiful place. Once his eyes landed on Jungkook, Jungkook was smiling adoringly at Taehyung. "No one knew about this place except me, but now you do too."

Taehyung returns Jungkook's love filled smile as he took quick steps towards Jungkook, standing right in front of him. "It's absolutely beautiful, Jungkook. I love it here!" Taehyung says excitedly. Jungkook was glad Taehyung liked the place, it meant a lot to Jungkook as he associates this place with his own mother. "I feel like my mother would've loved this place. So that means a lot to me, baby."

Jungkook's words made Taehyung release a small "aww". Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hands, intertwining their fingers together, Jungkook's eyes looking deeply into Taehyung's. "I'm sure she would've loved this place too, Koo." That nickname was circling around Jungkook's mind. Koo. Jungkook wasn't the type to like nicknames, nor did he let anyone give him any. But with Taehyung, he absolutely loved it.

Jungkook was smiling happily, he didn't understand himself if he was smiling over the nickname or that Taehyung too, thinks Jungkook's mother would've liked this place. "Koo?" Jungkook asks with a playful tone. Taehyung immediately got flustered, he didn't even notice he called Jungkook a nickname until Jungkook pointed it out. Taehyung's cheeks got a faint shade of pink over them.

"Uh.. Yeah, I wanted to give you a nickname. I hope you don't mind." Taehyung's voice was laced with shyness, he couldn't make eye contact with Jungkook while speaking. "Of course I don't mind. I absolutely love it, baby." Jungkook's words made Taehyung even more shy. Taehyung was sure that one more compliment from Jungkook and his heart will pop out and land in Jungkook's hands by how hard it was pounding in his chest.

Just when Taehyung thought the compliments ended and his heart could relax, he felt Jungkook's warm hand cupping one of his cheek. Flustered Taehyung was forced to see into Jungkook's eyes, making Taehyung's legs go weak. Jungkook doesn't say anything, he was just admiring Taehyung's beautiful eyes. Just the pair of Taehyung's heavenly eyes were enough to make Jungkook mesmerized and to keep him completely fascinated.

After a few minutes of Jungkook admiring Taehyung eyes, that felt like hours for Taehyung because of his fastly beating heart, Taehyung feels Jungkook's face slowly inching closer to his. Taehyung's heart was now doing back flips, the closer Jungkook's face got, the hotter Taehyung's cheeks were getting. Taehyung was sure Jungkook already heard how loud his heart was beating. But he couldn't help it, his wolf was going crazy as Jungkook's wolf was coming closer by the second.

Jungkook's lips were not only an inch away from Taehyung's rosey ones, hovering over Taehyung's lips for some good while. But instead of what Taehyung expected to happen, Jungkook tilts his head, kissing Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung's face turned a bright shade of pink now, the kiss lighting up Taehyung's wolf in nothing but overwhelming happiness.

"I love everything about you." Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's soft cheek in a low tone, spending shivers down Taehyung's spine. Taehyung felt his heart almost stopping at the fact that Jungkook nearly kissed him. But Taehyung knows Jungkook wouldn't do anything until he gets a green light from Taehyung. Taehyung was already too bashful from almost kissing Jungkook, the compliments were just making it worse. Not to mention the cheek kiss Taehyung received. If Jungkook continues, Taehyung would surely pass out from being too shy.