Thirty Six.

They didn't know how to react to such a plan. Would that even work?

"How do we do that?" Namjoon asks.

"There's a chance JiHoon will contact Taehyung again. He just has to tell him that Jungkook is planning on coming to Blue Moon."

"But what would that do good for us?"

"They'll be expecting Jungkook to appear, their main focus would be on that. So it'll be easy for a few of my guards to sneak in the palace and know for sure if JiHoon is actually telling the truth or not."

That gave them something to think about. It could work. That way, they wouldn't have to put Jungkook in any danger and find out the truth as well.

"But there is one problem." Hyun speaks again. "What's that?" Jungkook speaks up.

"You have to hide somewhere else, Jungkook." Hearing those words, Taehyung tightens his hold on Jungkook. He can't be away from his mate.

"But why?"

"If we tell JiHoon you're coming but in reality you won't, he would catch on knowing it was trick and we're on to someone. There are chances he'd attack us right after for fooling him."

Hyun was right. Knowing JiHoon, he would surely be pissed if he gets lied to. Him attacking on Red Rock right after he realizes could happen, the chances of it were high. So, Jungkook had to hide. That way, they can say that Jungkook left the pack right after knowing about his mother and no one knows where he is right now. Red Rock might not have to go through the war with Blue Moon that way.

"No.. no no no! You're not leaving me, Koo. Please.. don't go.."

Taehyung whines out, tears already rolling down his cheeks as he reads Jungkook's mind. He knew his alpha was considering going into hiding. He can't be away from his mate, Taehyung needs to be in Jungkook's arms. Always.

Jungkook hated seeing his baby crying. He needed to be with Taehyung as well. He can't live without his omega. But he knows if he stays with Taehyung, JiHoon will keep threatening his baby. Jungkook needs to take JiHoon down, as soon as possible.

Before Jungkook could speak to comfort his Taehyung, a few of the guards came running into the room, getting everyone's attention.

"My king. The leader of Blue Moon has come to visit."

Everyone's breath was stuck in their throat. Why was JiHoon here? Did he come to attack? That can't be it, everything seemed too quiet to be under attacked. Hyun leads the way out with Namjoon, Jin and the two love birds follow behind. While heading out, Jungkook leaves a few reassuring kisses on Taehyung's forehead, knowing his baby was tensed up and worried.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything will be alright." Jungkook whispers for Taehyung's ears only. His mate's voice was enough to calm him down.

As soon as JiHoon came into their view, Jungkook and Namjoon were shocked to their core. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Was this really happening? But how? They couldn't believe their eyes.

"Mother.." Namjoon breathes, eyeing the woman chained up and on her knees besides JiHoon. So he was being honest, their mother really was alive.

Hearing Namjoon's word, Taehyung immediately turns towards Jungkook. Shock written all over his face. The alpha couldn't believe that the person he had nightmares about his entire life, the person he blamed himself for and spent his life in guilt. She was alive. Breathing and living in front of him. How could this be possible?

"Koo.. say something."

"Mother." Jungkook whispers. Too many emotions were running through him, but the top one was anger. Which was towards JiHoon. He kept his mother away from him, like a hostage for over twenty years. Jungkook couldn't wait to get his hands on that bastard.

"You fucker." Jungkook was about to jump on him when he was stopped by Taehyung. It wasn't safe. JiHoon came prepared, he had too many wolves on his side. Jungkook knew why he was stopped. But his anger was boiling his blood, he couldn't contain it. Taehyung kept clinging to Jungkook, knowing very well it'll keep the alpha down.

"If you want to free your mother, you have to give me Taehyung, Golden Wolf."