Fifty.

It was time. The barrier was about to be lifted. Everyone at their assigned spots, ready to attack as soon as the barrier is gone. Jungkook and Hoseok were at the same location with a few witches and wizards. The omegas were hidden away in the elders' room. A spell around the room to prevent anyone from exiting or entering.

The elders were on the roof, getting ready to lift the barrier. The rest of the wizards, enchantresses, witches, warlocks and the small amount of wolves were ready to attack. As they waited for the barrier to open, Jungkook was trying to calm a crying Taehyung through their bond.

The smaller was insisting to come along. Jungkook had to force him to stay in with Jin, Jimin and a few others omegas. Taehyung was crying, hugging his knees at the corner of the room. Everyone in the room tried cheering him up, but nothing worked. He needs his Jungkook and he needs him now.

Jungkook couldn't comfort for much longer, the barrier was lifting. He was standing at the direction JiHoon was. The barrier allowed the people inside to look out, but the outsiders couldn't see inside. Within a few seconds, the barrier was completely gone, revealing everything to everyone.

"About time. I thought you guys were too scared to show up." JiHoon says, eyeing no one but Jungkook.

"You're going down, bastard!"

Jungkook growls out, turning into his Golden Wolf and immediately jumps out for battle. Everything was too loud after that. Screaming, yelling, growls and howls. JiHoon's army was strong and huge. Jungkook doesn't know for how long the war might go on for, but he was determined to win and end this for good.

JiHoon managed to run to the back, leaving Jungkook to fight his guard wolves instead. He knew JiHoon was a coward, he expected him to run. But he can't hide, not anymore. It's time for JiHoon to experience the same things he made Black Shadow went through years ago. It's revenge time.

One hour. Two hours. Three. The war wasn't ending, everyone was starting to get tired. By the end of the third hour, majority of JiHoon's army was finished. Jungkook lost a few of his army members too; some witches and enchantresses. Many of them were wounded, but could still put up a fight.

Jungkook finally spotted JiHoon at the back. The track was towards him was nearly empty and open for Jungkook. He doesn't know how many wolves he killed. But by the amount of blood on his fur, he was sure he killed a lot. Jungkook was closing in on JiHoon, his eyes fixed on his prey, ready to be the worst hunter. He got too focused on slowly approaching JiHoon, that he didn't notice the two wolves that jumped on him.

Both the wolves pushed Jungkook away together, causing Jungkook to hit a tree. He got a few scratches but they healed up quickly. He could feel Taehyung going through the same things he was, but thanks to his healing powers, his baby used to heal up as well.

He tries to keep his attention on the battlefield, attacking one of that wolf. Jungkook rips it apart easily and just as he was about to finish the second wolf, he hears Namjoon's howls. Jungkook's head instantly turned towards the direction, seeing his big brother wounded. The wounds weren't deep, but there were too many of them and Namjoon was losing blood too fast. Jungkook needed to do something, fast.

Jungkook got completely distracted from JiHoon, running over to Namjoon. He needed to drink his blood to heal up quickly. But just as when Jungkook reached close to Namjoon, he was jumped on by numerous wolves, JiHoon included. He threw them away, trying to get to Namjoon. But they kept coming back, slowing Jungkook down.

Luckily, Jungkook was able to reach Namjoon, letting him bite into his leg and drink some of his blood. Jungkook was making sure his big brother was alright when all of a sudden everything went black.

The last thing he heard was his baby crying out his name.