Thirty Eight. [18+]

Note; If you wish to skip the smut, move down to where it says end.

———————————————

They were completely naked, pressed against each other. Taehyung was still straddling Jungkook's lap, holding the strong shoulders as he grinds his bare, soft ass cheeks against his alpha's throbbing crotch. Taehyung wanted to try to pleasure his Jungkook this time, and Jungkook wasn't stupid enough to object. He was actually curious to see what Taehyung might do.

The smaller carefully slides off Jungkook's lap once his crotch was fully erected. He lays between the bigger's legs, kissing and licking over the rock hard shaft. This was Taehyung's first time, he was a bit nervous as he didn't know if he's doing right or not.

"You're doing great, baby. Just don't tease me too much."

Jungkook reassures his baby, groans leaving his mouth everytime Taehyung's soft lips came in contact with his eager crotch. He was desperate to lose control, but he couldn't hurt the smaller, staying as still as he could. Taehyung takes the leaking tip in his mouth, whimpering at the taste of his alpha. He tasted dominant but sweet at the same time.

Taehyung was doing the best he could, Jungkook's moans were encouraging him to keep going. The alpha was going insane, he wouldn't be able stay in control for too long. The sight of his baby taking his crotch in that small mouth was breathtaking. Within a few minutes, Taehyung managed to take in half of his crotch in his mouth, rubbing the rest with his hands.

Jungkook's moans were louder than before, and Taehyung knew he was doing good whatever he was doing. Jungkook then holds his baby's jaw, carefully lifting the smaller's head to slide his shaft out.

"I can't wait anymore, baby."

Taehyung's blush increased at Jungkook's words. He couldn't wait any longer either. His wolf was desperately waiting for Jungkook to claim him. Positioning Taehyung on all fours, Jungkook sat behind his baby. Taehyung was getting ready to take in the large throbbing shaft. But instead his entrance was met with Jungkook's tongue.

Jungkook licked, sucked and bit on his baby's sensitive, little hole. Taehyung's moans filled the cottage, his head hanging low as his body became weaker with each second. He was flying high on pleasure. Jungkook knew exactly what to do to drive him crazy. He was sure the alpha knew about his body way more than he does himself.

Jungkook absolutely loved the taste of his baby. It was delicious and captivating. But his wolf wanted to mate with his baby, he was getting needier for the smaller to the point his eyes started to turn gold from blue. Mating with his soulmate, Jungkook loved becoming one with his Taehyung.

Jungkook had slowly slid his crotch inside his baby now, being kneeled behind the smaller. Taehyung's arms were shaky, his body ready to fall to the ground. But he held himself up for Jungkook.

The movements started off slow and deep, making Taehyung feel every inch of Jungkook that moved in and out of him. Their bodies working in a wonderful rhythm. Jungkook gradually fastened his speed, claiming his baby from behind. They were mating, becoming one and connecting on another level of bond again. Their mate marks started to glow, their wolves merging into one.

Their bond grew deeper and stronger, if that was even possible at this point. Everything about them was already connected; mind, soul, heart, wolf, life. They could feel each other's pleasure as well, increasing the overwhelming feeling even more. They felt each other combining as one as Jungkook kept claiming Taehyung as rightfully his.

They orgasmed, one of the most intense one. Jungkook filled his smaller up while Taehyung splashed his fluids behind him on the floor. His body was too weak to hold himself up. Just as when Taehyung's arms were about to give in, he felt a strong arm around his waist, pulling him back. Taehyung was settled down on Jungkook's lap now, his back pressed against the broad chest.

Jungkook held the smaller close, both of his arms around his lover's waist from behind. Taehyung tilts his head back, resting on the alpha's shoulder. His crotch was still inside Taehyung. Both of them knew a single round of mating wasn't enough for neither of them. They continued, rounds after rounds. Their marks glowed the entire time they kept mating and becoming one.

They made love in various positions, shared passionate kisses throughout and melted into each other again and again. They were complete, being with each other. The rest of the world disappeared for them as they merged together, connecting their souls. That is, until Taehyung passed out with exhaustion.

——— SMUT END. ———

By the time they finished, it was unfortunately still raining. Meaning it was still freezing cold. Jungkook could tell Taehyung was cold by the way his baby was shivering in his arms. Even though the smaller was cuddled up against Jungkook's chest with his arms securely wrapped around the smaller. But the omega was still freezing.

Jungkook gets an idea to warm him up. Turning into his wolf form, he keeps his wolf legs carefully around the smaller, holding him close to himself. Taehyung was really small compared to Jungkook's wolf, so he practically hid in his fur completely. Thankfully it helped and Taehyung's shivers slowly went down. That meant his baby was sleeping peacefully now, which automatically eased Jungkook down. Keeping the smaller hidden against him, the alpha curles up, protecting the smaller from not just the cold, but anything that could be around them.

By the way Jungkook has completely covered Taehyung with his paws and fur, keeping the omega against his chest, every inch of Taehyung had Jungkook's scent now. Smelling like his alpha gave him the sense of protection he needed, snuggling up against Jungkook's wolf even more.