Thirty.

"But then I met you. And Everything changed."

Jungkook melted at Taehyung's words, his wolf bouncing with happiness. Jungkook already knew how much he means to Taehyung, being each other's mate automatically made them important for one another. But hearing such loving words from Taehyung will never fail to make Jungkook's wolf drown in pure love and happiness. By the connection they had, Jungkook could feel the love and affection the omega has for him, making his smile go wider.

"Now I have so much, more than I could've imagined. I have everything now. Because all of you is what I only need."

Jungkook swears his wolf almost passed out with happiness. Taehyung really makes Jungkook has mini heart attacks with how adorable he is and how much Jungkook loves him.

"Baby, you know I'll always be here for you. You're all I want and need. You're my whole universe, my beautiful mate." Jungkook responds with fondness in his voice. Taehyung blushes at Jungkook's words, hugging him tightly. Taehyung was still in Jungkook's lap, clinging onto him. Jungkook immediately hugged back, leaving a few more kisses on the side of Taehyung's neck. They opened the link for each other fully, letting them feel the warmth of their adoration for their mates.

"Hey, love birds! Dinner's ready." Taehyung and Jungkook were brought back from their paradise with Jin's loud words. He was standing by the door, signalling them to come downstairs and eat. "Alright, Jin. We're coming." Jungkook responds and waits til Jin leaves before noticing the blush on Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung was shy knowing the fact that Jin saw them sitting like this.

"Come on, dinner is served." Jungkook says, kissing his baby's cheek as they get up and head downstairs to join the others in the dinning room.

__________________________________________

"Hey, you took my slice of the cake too!" Jimin whines at Jungkook as he chuckles, shrugging his shoulders.

"Not my fault you're too slow." Jungkook says, taking a bite of the cake.

"Jungkook, give that back." Yoongi says, glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook raises his eyebrow, about to say something sarcastic but he feels Taehyung grabbing his arm to stop him. Taehyung had one of the most adorable puppy eyes, the ones that Jungkook could never say no to.

"Fine." Jungkook mutters, giving the plate to Jimin, making Jimin giggle happily. "This is my revenge for you making me work more in the kitchen."

"Yeah? I got more plans in mind so be aware, Mr Jimin." Jungkook says with an evil grin. Now he has to come up with the ideas to get back at Jimin because he doesn't have any at the moment. Jimin playfully narrows his eyes at Jungkook before getting lost in his cake. Jungkook's attention towards Taehyung who was sitting besides him on the couch.

"Do you need anything else, baby?"

"No, I'm full. Jin already made me eat so much." Taehyung's lips turn into a small pout. Jungkook couldn't resist but to lean in and quickly peck that adorable pout. Taehyung's heart beat quickly goes up at the sudden affection. But before Taehyung could say something, there's a loud knocking on the door, getting everyone's attention.

"I'll get it." Namjoon says, heading towards the door. As soon as he opens the door, Hoseok jumps in with a serious expression instead of his usual smile. "Come on, it's time to go." Hoseok says, glancing at Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi one by one, indicating the sentence towards those three.

Jungkook sighs. His wolf immediately becoming anxious. Namjoon and Yoongi began talking to their mates as they were obviously confused. Jungkook turns back to Taehyung as well, who's looking at Jungkook with a confused and worried expression.

"Go where? Where do you have to go, Koo?" Taehyung's voice was soft but Jungkook knew how much scared Taehyung was getting through the bond they shared. Holding Taehyung's hands, Jungkook leans a bit closer to him.

"To Hyun's palace. It's just a small meeting. I'll be back soon, I promise." Hearing Jungkook's words, Taehyung immediately shakes his head, holding on to Jungkook's shirt tightly. He didn't want to be away from his alpha, being with his soulmate was where Taehyung felt safe and loved.

"No, I want to come with you. Please let me come with you, Koo."

"I can't, baby. Only alphas are going to be there. I'll be back before you know it."

"Come on, guys. We need to hurry." Hosoek says, waiting by the door.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll be back soon. Jimin and Jin are going to be here for you. Stay safe, okay?" Jungkook whispers, trying not to look into Taehyung's teary eyes. He knows he'd fall weak if he looks into those watery hazel eyes. Instead, Jungkook leaves a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, whispering against his skin.

"I love you, baby."