Thirty Three.

When Jungkook said it was going to be a long night, he meant it. The feeling of being inside his baby was beyond words amazing. He couldn't describe what he felt. It was all stars and sparks everywhere on his body. Jungkook wasn't in this world anymore, he felt as if he was somewhere else, in a wonderful heaven made for just him and his baby.

Taehyung felt just as overwhelmed. Jungkook claimed him in every way, in every aspect. In every inch of him, there was no one but Jungkook. His alpha, his protector. Taehyung could feel him everywhere around him, he had drowned in his mate and couldn't be happier. They mated, they marked, they completed each other. They became one, for eternity and beyond.

They went on for the entire night, by the time they decided to rest, they could already hear birds chirping and sun shining through the window. Taehyung passed out right after their last round, Jungkook cleaned his baby, tucked him in and held his omega to his chest. Jungkook was still awake, admiring the sleeping beauty in his arms. His baby looked absolutely beautiful even when he's sleeping.

“Rest well, baby.” Jungkook leaves a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, eventually falling asleep as well with his arms firmly wrapped around the smaller's frame.

———————————————

The love birds slept a couple of hours wonderfully, staying snuggled up against each other. But eventually Jungkook was woken up by the knocks on the door. He groans in annoyance, wanting to keep sleeping with his baby. But that wasn't the case when the knocking continued. Before Taehyung was forced to wake up too, Jungkook gets out of the bed, wears a robe to over himself before opening the door.

"This better be good." Jungkook growls in annoyance.

"It is." Namjoon replies. "Hyun wants to see you in his palace."

"Why?" Jungkook was still annoyed, half because of being disturbed from his sleep with his baby. The other half when he remembered what happened at the palace last night.

"They have to plan for the attack." Namjoon's voice so low so Taehyung wouldn't be able to hear him in case he was awake.

"Fine. I'll be right out." Jungkook closes the door with a groan. He looks back at his sleeping baby, a small smile appearing on his lips. He wanted to keep sleeping with Taehyung, keep his baby in his arms. But he knew going to the palace was important. He had to be prepared before they attack, which could even be today for all they know.

———————————————

Jungkook was all freshened up, dressed and heading towards the palace with Namjoon. He hated the fact that he had to leave his sleeping baby behind. He wanted to be there with Taehyung when he opens his eyes. He wanted to be the first one the smaller sees when he open his eyes. But sadly that couldn't happen. He had to leave Jin behind for him, to let Jungkook know as soon as Taehyung wakes up.

Entering inside the palace, Jungkook notices Yoongi was already here along with the rest of the alphas that were here last night as well. Hyun was on his little stage like before, standing up for announcement when he sees Jungkook was here.

"Everyone knows about the current situation we're in and how dangerous this is. And all of here have agreed to help take down the Blue Moon. Correct?"

"Yes, my king." Were the words echoing the hall. Jungkook was a bit surprised seeing the positive reaction from everyone. Just last night they didn't even believe him, now they're ready to fight for him? "You're welcome." Namjoon whispers close to Jungkook's ear. Of course. His big brother had his back. And Yoongi.

Their first duty was to keep the omegas, betas, children and pregnant wolves safe. They increased the security around the pack. Everyone would have to go through training to get better and have a better chance of winning. Red Rock had some allies as well. Hyun already had connected with thise you packs, they would join them all here by tonight. Jungkook was finally feeling a bit of hope. They could actually succeed in taking JiHoon down, once and for all.

Jungkook felt a burden on his heart, he felt sadness taking over him. Taehyung. His wolf immediately knew something was wrong. He could feel Taehyung crying. But why? Why was his baby crying?

"Jungkook, he's awake. And.." Jin speaks through the mind link with Jungkook. "And what?" He was getting anxious by the second. "He needs you." That's all Jungkook had to hear to start running back home after informing Namjoon. He knew he shouldn't leave Taehyung behind. After being connected like this, both of them were desperate to always be in each other's hold.

"Where is he?" Jungkook practically yells when he enters the house. "In your bedroom." Jin immediately replies. Jungkook hurries over to the bedroom, quickly opening the door only to find Taehyung curled up in one corner of the bed, quietly sobbing. Taehyung lifts his head when he catches his alpha's scent in the room and that's when Jungkook's heart sank. Taehyung's state was bad, he has been crying for hours, it seemed like. Eyes red, cheeks stained with dry tears, running nose.

"Baby.. I'm here. Are you okay?" A long quick step and he was right besides his curled up baby. Taehyung didn't answer. Instead he just clings onto his mate, hiding in Jungkook's chest. The smaller straddled the alpha, becoming smaller in his mate's arms. Jungkook's protective arms were holding his baby dearly, kissing his forehead after every few seconds.

"I've got you, baby. You're safe. I'm here."

Jungkook keeps whispering assuring words to his Taehyung, which did work. The smaller's sobs slowly started to die down, melting in his alpha's strong arms.

"I g- got so.. scared.."

"Why, my baby?"

"I thought.. you left me..." Taehyung broke into tears again as he spoke those words. "Please.. do n- not leave me, Koo.. Ple-" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungkook attaches his lips to his baby's. The kiss was gentle, filled with love and affection. "I would never leave you. We're one now, baby. You and me, forever."

Taehyung felt butterflies forming in his stomach when he remembers the events of last night. They did become one, Jungkook was only his. The biggest proof was the mate marks on their necks.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Koo."