Ten.

Taehyung's whole face was absolutely red, the only thing his nose was picking up was Jungkook's intimidating scent. Jungkook's arms were around Taehyung's waist, Jungkook's nose was brushing against Taehyung's gentle, rosey neck. Taehyung's hands were gently holding onto Jungkook's strong shoulders. The irresistible feeling of having Jungkook this close, was making Taehyung's wolf submit to Jungkook's in the ways Taehyung didn't even know he could submit. And Jungkook wasn't even doing anything. Yet.

"Your heart is beating so fast." Jungkook softly whispers against Taehyung's ear. Taehyung knew Jungkook probably noticed it, but he was hoping Jungkook didn't because that just made Taehyung's breath get stuck in his throat. "It's y- your fault." Taehyung mentally curses at himself for stuttering. It was hard for him to control his racing heart, his weak legs and manage not to stutter at the same time.

Jungkook lets out a small chuckle. The beautiful smile Taehyung loves to adore. Luckily for Taehyung, Jungkook decides to give Taehyung a break from the intimate moments. Moving back, Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand, sitting down besides the pond. They were sitting besides each other, hand in hand with their fingers intertwined.

After a few minutes of peace that Taehyung needed to calm down, he spoke in his lovely voice. "Your hyung doesn't trust me, does he?" Taehyung voice didn't have any sadness in it, it was like he was stating a fact. "No, that's not it. He just worries a lot about me, that's it." Jungkook brings Taehyung's hand up to his lips, kissing the back of Taehyung's hand. A faint blush on Taehyung's cheeks appear as he nods in response.

"Baby, I want to know about your past. You already know about mine, Hyung and Jimin are the only knows in my life." Jungkook speaks in a gentle tone. He didn't want to say something that'll make Taehyung uncomfortable. "That was, before you came into my life, baby." Jungkook's words makes Taehyung's lips turn into one of his beautiful smiles ever. "I'll tell you everything, Koo."

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung begins telling about his family and story.

"I was only like an year or two old when my father attacked Blood Shadow Pack that night. None of my family members knew about his planning, not even my mother. But when my dad came back later that night, covered it blood, my mom absolutely lost it. Even though they're each other's mates, she couldn't stay with my father anymore so she decided to leave him. Me and brother got stuck in the middle of our parents' fight. We spend few days with mother but then dad forces us to stay with him for a few days."

Taehyung's eyes were lowered towards the grass while he told Jungkook the story. Taehyung couldn't meet Jungkook's eyes while talking about what happened after Mr Kim killed his entire pack, Taehyung wouldn't be able to handle the hurt in Jungkook's eyes. "Forced?" Jungkook asks, being a bit confused over that part. Taehyung nods, forcing his eyes to meet Jungkook's.

"Yeah. Me and my brother didn't want to be with our father either. We didn't know about what he did until we were bit older, but he wasn't a very good father either. He didn't care about me nor my brother. But still forced us to stay with him for his pride in front of the pack." Taehyung sighs, the behaviour of his father circling around his mind. But that was enough of Mr Kim, time to talk about something better.

"I would really like you to meet my mother, Koo. She's nothing like my father. She's so sweet and kind, I'm pretty sure she would love you." Taehyung says in a soft tone, looking into Jungkook's blue eyes. A mother. Something that Jungkook always wanted to have. A loving and caring soul. Could it be possible that Jungkook could get the motherly love, that he always wanted, from Taehyung's mother? Would she actually like Jungkook, knowing the fact he's the Golden Wolf. Jungkook can only hope for the best.

"I can't wait to meet her." Jungkook responds with a small smile. Different type of scenarios of how his mother would react upon knowing her son found a mate were running through Taehyung's mind. He was absolutely sure her mother would be really happy for him. Taehyung just hopes his brother would be just as happy for Taehyung.

Scooting closer to Jungkook, Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Their hands still intertwined, looking at the clean water of the pond in front of them. "I've always thought about how it would be like to find a mate." Jungkook speaks, making Taehyung look up from Jungkook's shoulder. Their faces were only a few inches apart, making Taehyung's heart beat increase again. But he didn't want to move away, he loved being close to Jungkook.

"Does it feel like what you thought it will be like?" Taehyung asks, their eyes never breaking contact. Jungkook's free hand landed on Taehyung's cheek, to which Taehyung immediately leaned into. "No, it's nothing like that." Jungkook speaks as his head leans closer to Taehyung's ear, whispering softly.

"It's so much better than I ever could've imagined."

Taehyung feels his wolf squeaking at the amount of happiness he was going through just by Jungkook's words. It was truly amazing how Jungkook made Taehyung go crazy just by a few words. Leaving a soft kiss over Taehyung's cheek, Jungkook moves back to look into Taehyung's eyes, noticing the prominent blush on Taehyung's cheeks.

"I'm genuinely happy. After so many years. And it's all because of you, baby." Taehyung felt his heart melting at Jungkook's love filled words. "I will always protect you, baby. I promise to always keep you safe."

"I will always protect you too, Kookie."