Forty One.

"You're the Golden Wolf!"

As soon as the wizard yells that out, numerous more people appeared in the hallway. Some wizards, wome warlocks even witches and enchantresses. So many was happening so fast, Jungkook and Taehyung could barely keep up. They still couldn't tell if they're safe or not.

"We should sit down for this." The wizard says, taking the two towards what seemed like a huge living room. Settling down on the couch, Taehyung was pulled onto Jungkook's lap. He could sense the uneasiness coming from Taehyung, which is why he kept his baby close, knowing it'll help him.

"Okay. I'll explain everything now." The wizard speaks. There were some other people here too. But they stayed quiet.

"This is Magi Forest. Which you guys probably have heard about in stories and myths only. But it in fact is real and true. The truth is, too many people started using magic in evil ways. Werewolves, vampires, trolls and every other creature used us for their benefits. Until we all; witches, warlocks, wizards and enchantresses, decided that we were done being used as toys for everyone. The reason why we all gathered and used our magic to hid our forest with a barrier for good."

It was starting to make sense now. Jungkook did hear stories how other spices forced them to fight in wars for them too. It did seem too cruel and unfair for all these magical beings.

"The amount of people who actually needed help were there too, which is why we left a few conditions in which someone could find the forest. But you, you're the Golden Wolf. No magic can be used against you." The wizard says, looking directly at Jungkook's blue eyes.

"The reason why you entered inside the forest as if it wasn't hidden." The wizard then eyes Taehyung, making him squirm in his mate's lap. "But who is he?" He asks, referring the question to Jungkook.

"He's my mate."

"Ah, that explains. Mate of Golden Wolf can enter the forest too. It automatically makes you two the purest souls as well."

Now it started to make sense for the love birds. About time they get an explanation. But Jungkook still had some questions.

"What do you mean no magic can be used against me?"

"It means that we're basically powerless against you. We can't put up a fight, but we can push you out of the barrier around the Magi Forest and hold it up for a while."

"Why are you telling me your weaknesses? Do you trust me that much?"

"Yes. We do trust you. Golden Wolves have the purest souls. We know you wouldn't hurt us. That is unless.." Wizard didn't finish his sentence, looking at Taehyung.

"Unless we don't harm him."

Jungkook immediately growls at the wizard, causing him to flinch. The alpha's arms protectively tightening around his baby. Taehyung hides in Jungkook's chest.

"Don't worry, we're not going to hurt him. He's safe here." The scared tone of the wizard showed just a single growl from Jungkook was enough to warn him. The wizard was right though. As long as no one hurts his Taehyung, Jungkook wouldn't lay a finger on them.

"Now. What brings you both here?"

He could tell his baby was hungry and tired. So was he. They needed food and rest. Jungkook says the first thing that comes into his mind.

"A place to stay and food. At least for now."

"That's easy. Joshua, show them their room." The wizard says, referring to one of the people in the room. "Oh and. I'm Kingston. It's a pleasure finally meeting the Golden Wolf. We're heard so much about you."

Jungkook just nods in response, getting up and keeps his baby pressed to his side. Joshua leads the way out, Jungkook and Taehyung following behind.

———————————————

Both of them were in the room they were given. It was quite big even for two people. The food magically appeared on their table as soon as they entered inside. Joshua left a while ago, telling them to call him if they needed anything.

Taehyung was cuddled up against Jungkook's chest as he feeds his baby and eats himself as well.

"Koo, do you think we can trust them?"

Jungkook wasn't sure about that yet. But he didn't feel any danger from there. So, maybe they could be trusted.

"I hope so, baby."

Once they were done with eating, Taehyung really wanted to sleep. But since Jungkook didn't join him in bed, he whines out, making grabby hands at his mate.

"You need sleep, baby. I'll be back in a few minutes, I just to need to wash up." They both needed to wash up, especially Jungkook because of the cottage they spent the night in. But Taehyung didn't want to be away from his Jungkook, his eyes tearing up. To that, Jungkook could never say no.

They both were naked, resting in the bathtub. Taehyung nuzzled in Jungkook's chest as he rests back against the wall of the tub. The warm water helped them ease down, snuggling with each other. They stayed like that for a good while, loving their adoration filled warmth.

By the time the water started to get cold and Jungkook decided to get out before Taehyung catches a cold, he notices his baby was fast asleep. He carries the smaller to the bedroom, snuggling together under the blanket. Jungkook keeps his Taehyung against his chest, kissing his baby's forehead.

"Rest well, my love."