Eight.

Jungkook was still staring deeply into Taehyung's breathtaking eyes. Jungkook couldn't get enough of admiring Taehyung perfect features, but Jungkook was also noticing the frustration in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung still hadn't said anything, he was just looking into Jungkook's grey eyes, waiting for Jungkook to speak.

Jungkook's hands gently cup Taehyung's cheeks, never breaking the eye contact they had. "I'm sorry, baby. But I can't just let you go back to the pack. What if we never see each other again?" Jungkook's voice a bit weak, he just needed Taehyung to agree with him. He didn't care about anything else as long as Taehyung was on his side.

Taehyung's eyes begin to water again, Jungkook's words scared his very soul. He can't even think about not seeing Jungkook again, just the thought was extremely cruel. Taehyung doesn't want to be away from Jungkook, he wouldn't be able to bare the hurt it will bring. Taehyung closes his eyes for a second, letting out a sigh before nodding at Jungkook's words.

Before Jungkook speaks again, Taehyung jumps into Jungkook's arms, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's arms immediately going around Taehyung's torso, hugging his baby tightly. This is all they both needed, to be in each other's arms, have their mate's scent on them. And that's exactly what Jungkook did. He began leaving his scent on Taehyung while they were hugging. An alpha scenting their omega is a way of claiming their territory, and Jungkook loves nothing more than marking Taehyung as his.

After a few minutes, when they're hug broke, Taehyung's eyes land on Jungkook's again. Jungkook's eyes were still grey, he was being frustrated over the thought of what Taehyung would do. Would Taehyung stay with Jungkook or go back to his pack. Seeing how Jungkook's eyes were scanning Taehyung's, Taehyung knew Jungkook was trying to find the answer in them. Having a small, weak smile on his lips, Taehyung spoke up.

"I will always stay with you, Jungkook. I can't even imagine not being able to see you again. I won't go anywhere, I'll stay here, with you." Taehyung says in his sweet voice, the voice Jungkook loves to hear. Taehyung's words brought outter most happiness to Jungkook, he couldn't explain in words how happy and relieved Jungkook was feeling now. Jungkook only wanted to be with Taehyung, and now that Taehyung agreed to stay with him, Jungkook's wolf was howling and bouncing with happiness in him.

"God, thank you. Thank you so much, baby." Jungkook's eyes now turned back to being blue. He was feeling much better now, knowing his baby will stay besides him. Noticing Jungkook's blue eyes, Taehyung was glad knowing Jungkook was now feeling better. It gave Taehyung much relief. "But you need to promise me one thing." Taehyung says to which Jungkook nods.

"Hopefully it won't happen, but if they track us down. I want you to prioritize your safety over anything else, Jungkook." Taehyung's words caught Jungkook off guard. He didn't expect Taehyung to ask Jungkook of such a promise. But Jungkook can't promise that, he can never think about himself before Taehyung's safety. Jungkook isn't a selfish person generally and when it comes to Taehyung, it's impossible for Jungkook to put himself above his one and only mate.

"Baby, you know I can't do that." Jungkook sighs. Taehyung's lips turn into a small pout. Taehyung expected the same answer Jungkook gave. Taehyung knew Jungkook wasn't going to agree to the promise he was asking. But still, it was worth a try. Even if Jungkook didn't promise that, Taehyung would do whatever it takes to keep Jungkook safe.

Seeing Taehyung's adorable pouty lips, Jungkook gently runs his thumb over them. Jungkook would absolutely love to kiss those rosey lips right now. But he wasn't going to do anything without Taehyung's permission. As soon as Taehyung feels Jungkook's thumb over his lips and his hazel eyes met with those dreamy blue ones, Taehyung knew exactly what Jungkook was wanting to do. Realising that fact, Taehyung immediately got shy, his cheeks turning pink as he avoided Jungkook's irresistible gaze.

Jungkook noticed how flustered Taehyung was being, making him let out a small chuckle. How adorable. Jungkook thinks before moving his hand down, embracing Taehyung in a warm hug again. Taehyung rests his head over Jungkook's broad chest. As they were taking in each other's sweet scent, their wolves were connecting too, showering their mate's wolf with unconditional and neverending love.

All of a sudden, Jungkook speaks up, breaking the comforting silence around them.

"Do you want to see what I wanted to show you earlier?"