Twenty Nine.

Jungkook keeps holding Taehyung's hand, walking over to the stairs to get to the roof. Jungkook lays down on the hard surface with Taehyung lying besides him, one of Jungkook's arm around Taehyung's shoulders. The sun was beginning to set, small little stars could be seen in the sky. It was really pleasing to see.

"Why are we up here, Koo?" Taehyung asks, snuggling into Jungkook's side.

"Oh, no reason. Just wanted to be with you." Jungkook smiles, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

Jungkook moves his hand over to Taehyung's, holding it tightly as he intertwines their fingers. They were just lying in peace and quiet, enjoying each other's scent and warmth. If only moments like these would last forever.

"Koo, can I tell you something?"

"Yes, of course, baby. What is it?"

Taehyung sits up besides Jungkook, looking down at Jungkook's eyes. Just by looking into his alpha's eyes, Taehyung's wolf starts doing back flips with happiness and shyness.

"I know you didn't ask, but I still wanted to share this with you." Jungkook doesn't respond, he keeps lying down, looking up at Taehyung' eyes for him to continue. Taking a deep breath, Taehyung starts speaking again.

"The time when we first met, I was running away from those kidnappers, remember?" Taehyung's tone remaining soft. That incident feels ages ago. "Yeah, I remember. What about it?" Jungkook asks, sitting up without breaking their eye contact.

"Those kidnappers actually contacted my father by sending one of their partner wolf to the Blue Moon. He told my father about me being kidnapped and how they won't release me until my father does what they want him to do."

"Hmm." Jungkook lets out a small hum, letting Taehyung know he's paying attention.

"When the wolf came back, he told his fellow kidnappers about what happened at the Blue Moon when he got there. And I heard them talking." Taehyung's voice was now starting to get a bit shaky, indicating what he was about to say was hurtful.

"My father told them that he didn't care about me, that they could do whatever they want to me but he won't do what the kidnappers wanted him to." A small tear runs down Taehyung's cheek. JiHoon was never a good father, he had always been hurting his family mentally and physically.

Jungkook's hands immediately cups Taehyung's cheeks, wiping the tears that dared to come out. "Shh, baby. Please don't cry." Jungkook softly whispers, trying to comfort Taehyung. But Taehyung just kept going with the story, letting his tears fall down freely.

"My father has never cared about anyone but himself and the power he has. Whatever he does, he always does it for his greed for power and control."

While listening to Taehyung, Jungkook carefully pulls Taehyung onto his lap, letting his omega straddle his waist. Jungkook's arms being protectively around Taehyung, caressing his back to relax him down.

"Me and Yoongi never really had good terms with our father. And then, mother left too. Even though she stayed in contact and we often went to meet her, it still felt so alone and stressful. The only only one I had was Yoongi."

Jungkook began leaving soft, comforting kisses over Taehyung's neck. They indeed were calming Taehyung down. Jungkook knew exactly what to do to make Taehyung relax down when he's about to bust into tears. Taehyung feels so lucky to be the one Jungkook mated with. Taehyung closes his eyes, the kisses were soft, but they were setting Taehyung's wolf on fire.

"Keep going, baby. I'm listening." Jungkook whispers between the kiss, making Taehyung let out a small whine. "I can't continue with you kissing me like that." As soon as Taehyung said those words, his cheeks heated up with realization. He just gave more opportunities for Jungkook to tease him.

But to Taehyung's suprise, Jungkook didn't tease him. Instead, he slowly backs away to meet Taehyung's eyes. "I'm sorry, baby. You can continue." Jungkook says with a soft smile. Jungkook surely did want to tease Taehyung. But he knows Taehyung is sharing something important with him and he doesn't want to ruin this deep connecting moment between them.

Taehyung slightly nods, continuing the story.

"Since I only had Yoongi on my side, he was the only one who was going to save me from those kidnappers. But then.." Taehyung suddenly stopped, his cheeks starting to get red.

"But then I met you. And everything changed."