Twenty Eight.

It has been an hour since Jungkook and Namjoon had that conversation. Jimin's parents already left. Now it was Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Jimin in the house. Jimin and Yoongi were planning on staying in Jimin's house but they haven't left yet, while Namjoon and Jin were gonna stay with Taehyung and Jungkook in this guest house. It was big enough for four people to stay.

Jungkook and his wolf have been a bit off with everything Namjoon told him. He couldn't stop thinking about it, his mind kept getting distracted towards it. Not because he was curious of what the plan was going to be, nor was he afraid of fighting Blue Moon. Jungkook was anxious because of Taehyung. No matter how complicated the situations get, he can't and he won't let Taehyung get involved or be in danger. He has to do whatever it takes to keep his baby away from all sorts of hurts and sorrows.

"Koo, what's on your mind?"

Taehyung softly whispers, curled up in Jungkook's lap. All of them were sitting in the living room together, mostly busy with their mates, only sharing small talks here and there with everyone else. Taehyung was sitting with both of his legs in the same direction, leaning against Jungkook's broad chest a fluff ball. Jungkook's arm were securely around Taehyung's waist, one of his hand caressing Taehyung's thigh.

"It's nothing, baby." Jungkook softly responds, giving Taehyung a small smile, hoping it'll give Taehyung some reassurance. But it did the opposite, Taehyung was getting more worried now. "Please don't hide anything. Are you sure everything is alright? Nothing is bothering you?" Taehyung's voice was in a small whisper, only for Jungkook's ears.

"Yes, baby. I promise." Jungkook leans his head forward, kissing Taehyung's forehead. Resting his head over Jungkook's shoulder, Taehyung nuzzles into his alpha with closed eyes. This is everything Taehyung needed, to be with his Jungkook, stay in his arms and always be together. He was at peace and happiness, but deep down, he still couldn't shake off the feeling that something was up.

Taehyung was all cuddled up against Jungkook, purring softly everytime Jungkook runs his hand through Taehyung's hair. Jungkook kept leaving soft kisses on Taehyung's head and forehead, leaving his scent on Taehyung. This is their beautiful little paradise, just lost in each other, not caring about the rest of the world.

"Are you guys hungry?" Jin spoke up, bringing everyone out of their mate and into the reality. "Yeah, I'm starving!" Jimin whines out. "Perfect. I'll go make something for all of us." Jin says with a smile, heading towards the kitchen. Jimin got up as well, going to help Jin. But stops midway, looking back at Taehyung who was still all snuggled up against Jungkook. "Do you want to join us in helping out in the kitchen, Tae?"

Taehyung glances over at Jimin, nodding his head in response before meeting Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook nods, releasing Taehyung from his grip. Taehyung gives Jungkook one of his most beautiful smiles and kisses Jungkook's cheek before hopping off his lap and quickly walking towards the kitchen.

Once the living room was left by the omegas, the alphas immediately gathered up in the corner of the living room that was farthest away from the kitchen to have a small secretive chat.

"So, when are we heading towards Hyun's palace?" Yoongi asks, beating Jungkook to that question.

"Well, Hyun said he'll send over Hoseok to call for us once everything is ready. So as soon as Hoseok is here, we need to go."

"What about the others?" Jungkook asks.

"They'll have to stay here until then." Namjoon replies.

"I really don't want to lie to Taehyung, Namjoon." Even though Jungkook's sentence was directed towards Namjoon, Yoongi is the one who responded this time.

"I know. I don't want to lie to Jimin either. But do you really want them to know that we're going for a fucking battle?" Yoongi's voice wasn't rude, he was just stating something that he knew Jungkook would agree to.

"Yeah, Jungkook. None of us want to hide it or lie to our mate. But the situation we're in with the Blue Moon, we don't have a choice but to fight back. And to get our mates involved would make them end up in danger again." Namjoon speaks in a soft tone.

"Namjoon is right. I surely don't want to see Jimin chained up again. And I'm sure you don't want to see Taehyung like that again either." Yoongi says, meeting Jungkook's eyes. Everything Namjoon and Yoongi were saying, were absolutely correct. That's exactly what Jungkook felt, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if Taehyung ends up chained up because Jungkook willingly put him in danger. And who knows they'll be chained up this time again? What if JiHoon just attacks and kills this time? That's exactly what he did with Jungkook's pack, so it was obvious he could easily do it again.

"Okay, fine. Guess we don't really have a choice here." Jungkook sighs out. Namjoon pats Jungkook's back. "Don't worry, we're not doing anything wrong. We're just protecting our mates. It'll all be over soon." Namjoon was really good at comforting Jungkook, he has been doing it ever since Jungkook was a kid. He really does make Jungkook feel a bit relaxed with his caring words.

"Now come on, lets not make them get suspicious of us." Yoongi says, walking back to his seat. Namjoon goes to sit back on his chair too. But Jungkook doesn't, he walks over to the kitchen, peeking in to spot Taehyung. But as soon as Jungkook peeks through the door, he feels Jimin hitting his head. "Hey! No snooping allowed!" He says while giggling.

Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes, standing properly in front of Jimin. "Well, I am sorry to disturb you, great chef."  Jungkook sarcastically says before his eyes fall onto Taehyung who was already looking at Jungkook with a wide smile. "But would chef Taehyung be excused for a second?" Jungkook speaks again with a playful tone.

"But he's helping us cut the vegetables." Jin speaks up from behind the fridge door. "Aw, that's too bad. Guess Jimin would have to work a bit extra." Jungkook chuckles, teasing Jimin before walking past him, grabbing Taehyung's hand and exiting the kitchen with him, but not before hearing Jimin's loud noise.

"You're so gonna pay for this, Jungkook!"