Five.

"You need to hide from my father."

Taehyung's words were spinning around in Jungkook's mind. He couldn't really process what Taehyung means by it. Does that mean Taehyung wasn't going to tell anyone about Jungkook? Was Taehyung planning on hiding the fact that his mate is the Golden Wolf? Would Taehyung really take Jungkook's side in front of his own family, and probably his entire pack?

Yeah, Jungkook was Taehyung's mate and no mate wants to see their significant other being hurt. But still, taking Jungkook's side would certainly be a difficult step for Taehyung. It won't be easy standing up against a murderous father and a whole pack that works under him. But it seemed like Taehyung wasn't scared of anything, he just wanted Jungkook to be safe.

Seeing Jungkook's confused expressions, Taehyung spoke again, his voice a bit shaky from crying just a few minutes ago. "They're all looking for you, Jungkook. They've been trying to hunt down the last remaining Golden Wolf for years now. I don't know how you managed to hide yourself from them for all this time. But this place won't be safe for much longer."

While Jungkook was trying to wrap his mind around the information Taehyung was providing him, everything was all clear in Taehyung's mind. Every question he had, was already answered. Now Taehyung knows why Jungkook's eyes change color, why his speed was so fast when they were running away from Taehyung's chasers in the forest, why Jungkook has been living in the middle of nowhere in this small hut and of course, why there wasn't any pack around here.

"I need to tell this to Hyung." Jungkook finally speaks up, his eyes never parting from Taehyung's. "Would you join me in the living room, baby?" Jungkook asks with a soft tone and Taehyung just nods. That's when Taehyung realized he was still shirtless. A faint blush appearing on his cheeks as Jungkook finishes dressing up his wounds before helping Taehyung wear his shirt.

The couple was now in the living room with Namjoon and Jimin. Taehyung was sitting on one end of the couch, Jungkook standing side ways in front of him while Namjoon and Jimin were standing by the other end of the couch.

Once Jungkook explained everything to Namjoon, explained who Taehyung was and how he knows who Jungkook is too, now it was time to prepare themselves for the future. But Namjoon wasn't happy with this new information he had just received. All of his worries and doubts unfortunately came true. Taehyung is the person Namjoon can't trust that easily, because not only is Taehyung from Blue Moon, he's the son of Mr Kim too.

"Jungkook, do you really think you can trust him?"

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"Can you trust Taehyung? Knowing he's the son of Mr Kim." The two brothers were talking as if Taehyung wasn't in the same room as them. Namjoon's harsh words made Taehyung a bit uncomfortable, but he understands the reason behind it. After all, he is the son of the person who murdered their pack.

"Hyung, are you crazy? He's my mate. Of course I fucking trust him."

"Jungkook, you do realize he's the son of the person who murd–" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Jungkook growls out, making the entire room drop to dead silence.

"I know! I fucking know, hyung!"

Namjoon went quiet after that. He wasn't stupid to keep carrying this argument seeing the reaction Jungkook gave. Even though Namjoon was older than Jungkook, he would be lying if he says Jungkook's anger doesn't scare him. He was the older brother, but Jungkook was far more stronger than him.

Jungkook was already frustrated and the fact that Taehyung was Mr Kim's son being rubbed in his face was not helping him in any way. Jungkook can't do anything about it, it's not like he can just change Taehyung's father. Or just un-mate with Taehyung. No matter who Taehyung's father was, Taehyung is and always will be only Jungkook's mate.

Taehyung notices the frustration in Jungkook, their wolves could easily understand the emotions their partner is feeling. Taehyung wanted to help, to do something in order to calm Jungkook down. Therefore, he gets up from the couch and stands in front of Jungkook with his back towards his alpha, Taehyung's worried eyes staring at Namjoon's questioning ones.

"I understand that you might not trust me. And I'm not asking you to either. But even you are well aware that Jungkook isn't safe here anymore." Taehyung was speaking in a strong tone, no one could tell this was the same Taehyung who was in a traumatic state just a few minutes ago. Taehyung had completely forgotten about the issues he was facing himself, his only focus was keeping Jungkook safe and away from his own father.

"I will answer all the questions you have, but please, all I need is for Jungkook to be somewhere where he'll be safe." Taehyung's voice with laced with worry, his eyes getting teary again. Just the thought of Jungkook being hurt was shaking Taehyung's soul. Noticing the shake in Taehyung's voice, Jungkook turns Taehyung around to make him look into his eyes. Cupping Taehyung's cheeks, Jungkook kisses his forehead softly.

"Don't worry, baby. Nothing will happen to me. I'll always be here with you." Jungkook's arms go around Taehyung, embracing him in a warm hug to reassure his baby. After a few seconds, Jimin finally decided to speak up, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to break their hug.

"I think Taehyung is right. He is Jungkook's mate after all. Besides, it won't be long for Kim Jihoon to start searching for Taehyung. That is, if they haven't started already. This place isn't safe for Jungkook anymore."

The room went silent for a few seconds, everyone was thinking of what to do now and what move would be the smart one. That's when Namjoon spoke up again, breaking the unbearable silence.

"If you don't mind, Jungkook, I have a few questions to ask Taehyung." He voice wasn't anxious anymore, it seemed like he has accepted the fact that Taehyung is Jungkook's mate. But before Jungkook could speak, Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and speaks up.

"Yes. What do you want to ask?"

"What happened to you? Why were you in that state alone in the forest?" As Namjoon asked that question, it hits Jungkook how he doesn't know that either. Jungkook's eyes were on Taehyung now, waiting for his answer just as Namjoon and Jimin were.

"I was kidnapped by another pack. Being the son of Mr Kim, who is the leader of one of the richest packs out there, they wanted to use me to get something out of my father. Thankfully, I managed to run away from them before they could do. But they kept following me. That's when he found me." Taehyung points his finger over to Jimin. Because of that, Jimin starts giggling and everyone looks at him confused.

"We were so caught up on Kim Jihoon, we didn't even introduce ourselves to Taehyung." Jimin says in a happy tone. Walking over to Taehyung, he offers him a hand to shake. "I'm Jimin. From Red Rock Pack. I'm a childhood friend of Jungkook's so we're basically brothers." Jimin gave Taehyung his iconic eye smile. It takes Taehyung a second before shaking Jimin's hand mindlessly, his expressions a bit shocked.

Jungkook was actually smiling seeing all this. He was happy that Taehyung was finally being welcomed warm heartedly, just like Taehyung deserves. After all, why should they blame Taehyung for something he didn't even do? Taehyung was a baby, just like Jungkook, when that awful night took place.

Taehyung seemed to be processing what Jimin just said. Jungkook thought that Taehyung found it weird for an alpha to be friends with an omega, that's why Taehyung seemed so lost. But that wasn't the case when Taehyung spoke up.

"Red Rock.. that's where my mom is from."