Fifty Four.

They stayed snuggled up against each other. It felt like ages since they've been together and they never want to part again. Jungkook left his scent all over his baby, Taehyung happily purrs from it, snuggling in the strong chest.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon calls out, getting his attention towards JiHoon that he had pinned down. Parting from his baby, Jungkook gets up, helping Taehyung up as well.

"Again. You're going down, bastard."

Jungkook grins when he sees the fear in JiHoon's eyes. The monster was finally defeated, his army taken down. Most of his wolves were killed during the battle. The few left were finished here by the witches and wizards. JiHoon was all alone now, and he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Jungkook.

Jumping on him, Jungkook turns into his wolf mid-air. JiHoon was already on the floor thanks to Namjoon. Jungkook scratches up his front and back first, just the way he tortured him and his baby. Revenge was so sweet right now. Jungkook enjoys the agonizing screams coming from him. He wish he could continue but he also wanted to finish this already.

Biting JiHoon's neck, Jungkook rips it off, separating it from his body. He throws the head away, leaving it to be insect food soon. Jungkook turns back to his human form, eyes landing on his baby who stared at him with shiny eyes. As if they were saying 'Finally, it's over'. Jungkook runs over, lifting the smaller up in his arms and spins happily as their lips collided in a wonderful, breathtaking kiss.

———————————————

"Thank you so much, truly."

Jungkook was thanking the magical begins of the Magi Forest for all their help. He knew this wouldn't have been possible without them. Jungkook was truly grateful. They left Magi Forest, heading back to Red Rock.

Namjoon and Jungkook needed to settle down in a proper pack now. No more hiding in the forest, no more being scared. And what better pack than Red Rock could they join? It was Jimin's pack, Taehyung's mother's pack. Yoongi and Taehyung would be able to stay close that way as well. Everyone liked the idea.

YeJun and Jeun came to live with them at Red Rock as well. Luckily they turned out to be good friends and got along well. Jungkook and Taehyung visited their mothers often. Jungkook was happy he finally got to experience a mother's love, the love he has longed for his entire life and always imagined how good it might feel.

———————————————

It's been a week since they came to Red Rock. Everything was perfect now. Jungkook and Taehyung used to wake up next to each other, spent the days together and slept cuddled up close. Just like how they always wanted, without any fear. They were living their best lives. No one can separate them anymore, they're meant to be together, to be one.

Thinking back, Jungkook would've never imagined he would be this happy in the future. From someone to be roaming around the forest, broken and alone to someone had a mate like Taehyung. They both were broken, and they came into each other's life exactly when needed. They completed each other and then they became one, for all the eternities to come.

Their tale would always be remembered. For it had it all; Happiness, sorrows, grief, pain, joy, friendship and most importantly. Never ending true love.