Fifteen.

"Well well well, look what we have here?"

The man speaks, his eyes glued onto Jungkook's. Jungkook was glaring back at him, not a single hint of worry was in Jungkook's eyes. Everyone already knows who the man was, it was obvious because one of his guard was carrying a flag that had Blue Moon's symbol on it. He was none other than Kim JiHoon.

"Father, what are you–" Yoongi speaks, but was cut off by JiHoon. "Shut up, you fucking betrayer!" JiHoon's expressions were now changing into his real colors, the expressions of a killer and an abuser. "What did you think? I wouldn't be able to find your asses? You little pieces of shits!" JiHoon yells out at Taehyung and Yoongi, his finger pointing towards his sons.

Yoongi and Taehyung didn't say anything. Yoongi was staring at his father stone cold, while Taehyung had his eyes lowered which were slowly becoming teary. Jimin was too afraid to speak up; being an omega, he didn't have the courage and strength an alpha has. Jimin's expressions were giving away exactly how scared his wolf was right now. On the other hand, Namjoon had worried expressions too, but it didn't seem like Namjoon would step in this situation. But Jungkook wasn't scared. Instead, his blue eyes were now changing into a shade of red, indicating how mad he was getting. No one is allowed to talk to Taehyung like that, not even Taehyung's own father. Jungkook wasn't going to let that slide.

Jungkook was about to take a step forward towards JiHoon, about to give him a piece of his mind. But Jungkook feels two gentle hands grabbing his arm to stop him. Taehyung was shaking his head, his eyes begging Jungkook to not do anything. Seeing those beautiful puppy eyes, Jungkook couldn't help but give in. Guess Jungkook has to give Mr Kim a taste of his mind through words now instead of punches.

Jungkook's eyes turn back to JiHoon who was already looking at Jungkook. As Mr Kim's eyes met with Jungkook's, he gasped out with wide eyes. JiHoon probably noticed the eye color change of Jungkook, which basically gave away his identity. JiHoon takes a few steps over to Jungkook, his mouth opened by the shock.

"You.. You're the Golden Wolf.. aren't you?" Mr Kim's voice came out a bit shaky. Was he actually scared right now?

"Why? Are you scared?" Jungkook asks with a smirk on his lips. The attitude in Jungkook' voice showed how he wasn't bothered by JiHoon's presence at all. And JiHoon would be lying if he says that didn't scare him. But obviously, JiHoon wasn't going to let that show on his enemies.

"Me? And scared? Please, why would I be scared?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because your life is the one is danger right now." Jungkook's voice was deep and dark now, it even gave Taehyung shivers. The only thing on Jungkook's mind was the fact that JiHoon was the murderer of his pack and parents. Jungkook wanted to rip that ugly head from that disgusting body as soon as his eyes laid on Mr Kim. But he can't do such a thing in front of Taehyung. Besides, Jungkook firstly needs to know if Taehyung will be alright with Jungkook killing his father.

JiHoon's expressions changed after hearing that. He probably realized how easy it was for Jungkook to tear him apart in million pieces. Unfortunately for JiHoon, he didn't have many guarding wolves with him either. So the smart move for JiHoon was to back out and come prepared next time for now he knows who the Golden Wolf is. But he still doesn't know Jungkook's name.

"We will meet again, Golden Wolf." JiHoon tries his best to keep a hold of a confident tone. Jungkook just chuckles mockingly. But what JiHoon says next, boils Jungkook's blood in an instant as his smirking lips immediately turn serious, his eyes glowing up with redness.

"You two, you're coming with me. Right this fucking instant!" JiHoon orders, pointing towards Yoongi and Taehyung. But both of them don't even move an inch from the spot they're standing at. "Taehyung isn't going anywhere. But you better get out of my face before I rip it off." Jungkook made sure his red eyes kept glaring into Mr Kim's as he takes a few steps at JiHoon. Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand trying to pull him back but Jungkook didn't budge, he had to make sure JiHoon feels the dangerous aura around Jungkook right now.

"Jungkook, that's enough. Calm down now." Namjoon finally speaks up, joining Taehyung in trying to pull Jungkook back before Jungkook does something that he'll regret later. Jungkook was about to step back but hearing JiHoon's voice stopped him.

"So your name is Jungkook?" JiHoon asks, his lips turning into the same smirk he had when he arrived. The smirk that Jungkook wanted to rip off of JiHoon's face so badly. "So, Jungkook, tell me. Why won't you let my son come with me?" JiHoon's voice was a sarcastic one. But wait til he finds out about his sons' mates.

Jungkook's lips turn into a smirk as well. He was actually looking forward to seeing JiHoon's face when he finds out Jungkook is Taehyung's mate. "That's simple. Because I am Taehyung's mate." Jungkook states the fact with a proud smirk. He wasn't proud because he shocked JiHoon, he was proud for he was Taehyung's mate.

JiHoon's mouth falls open hearing Jungkook's words. JiHoon's eyes then fall down to Taehyung, who was practically shaking at his spot from panick and worry consuming him. Taehyung knew how much his father hated that news, but there was nothing Taehyung could do. Even if Taehyung did have a choice, he wouldn't choose anyone other than Jungkook.

"You!" JiHoon screams out, his eyes glaring at Taehyung as he begins quickly walking over to his son. JiHoon's hand was rising up in the air, getting ready to hit Taehyung. Taehyung knew exactly what was coming so he shuts his eyes tightly, ready to take the hit. "You fucking basta–" As JiHoon was about to hit Taehyung, Jungkook grabs JiHoon's raised arm, twists it behind his back and kicks his ass away from Taehyung, making JiHoon fall face down on the floor.

"Don't you dare even fucking think about hurting my Taehyung!"