Forty Four.

Namjoon had gone with Jungkook and Jeun as well. Jin was admiring the large room. Taehyung leaning against Jimin's chest, still being hugged. But he couldn't stay away from Jungkook anymore. He needs him. So he opens the link, knowing Jungkook would feel him and would come running to the smaller like he always does.

And that's exactly what happened. Within the next few seconds, the door was slammed open, surprising everyone except Taehyung as a worried Jungkook enters inside. Seeing his mate, Taehyung immediately made grabby hands with his teary eyes. The alpha didn't waste a single second before scooping Taehyung up in his arms. The smaller hiding in Jungkook's chest, his favourite and the safest spot.

"You guys really can't be away from each other." Jimin was in awe at the two love birds. He has seen Jungkook going through his worst times. He couldn't be happier seeing his best friend finally being genuinely happy.

Settling down on the couch, Taehyung was nestled in the broad chest, his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Everyone else was busy with their mates as well, making small talk with everyone now and then. Taehyung felt content now, this was all he needed. Jungkook's soft kisses over the smaller's gentle features felt like Heaven for the omega. He purrs eveytime his mate's lips touched his heated skin, which just caused Jungkook to keep kissing his baby.

But unfortunately their wholesome moment didn't last too long when Kingston came running into the hall, getting everyone's attention.

"We have a problem! Golden Wolf, if you may?" He says, asking Jungkook to come with him.

Taehyung tightens his hold around his mate, not wanting to be away again. Jungkook just kisses his baby's forehead, reassuring him that Jungkook wouldn't be going anywhere. Getting up from the couch, the smaller snuggles in his mate's side, Jungkook's protective arm around Taehyung's back. As the exit the hall, everyone else follows behind them as well.

They were led towards the elders' room. What they saw next left them shocked, unable to understand anything. A group of wolves, chained down by elders' magic. Yoongi immediately recognised them, they were JiHoon's spies. How did they get through the barrier? How did they even know where they were?

"What the hell is happening?" Jungkook growls out in anger seeing the wolves.

"They snuck in. They were caught being sneaky around the castle." Kingston speake up.

"You guys can't run anymore. Captain JiHoon is already on his way here with his entire army!"

Taehyung started to panic hearing one of the chained wolf speak up. His eyes immediately getting teary, holding onto his mate tightly. Jungkook holds his baby close, calming the smaller down through their bond.

"Don't worry. They can't get through the barrier." One of the elder spoke.

"But they'll be waiting outside. Day and night. For as long as it–" The wolf didn't get to finish his sentence when Yoongi kicked his stomach, earning a series of painful groans.

All of their minds were racing, thinking of what to do now. They'd be surrounded. As soon as the barrier goes down, there wouldn't be a single way to escape. They wouldn't have a a choice but to fight. But thankfully, they had something JiHoon's army doesn't have. These wizards, enchantresses, witches and warlocks. And not to mention the elders, they were the most powerful among them. And then there's Jungkook. The Golden Wolf himself. For once, Jungkook felt confident in battling JiHoon and his army.