Twenty Six.

After a few more hours of walking, Taehyung and Jungkook finally get out of the forest, with the help of Hoseok. "Thanks, man. I really appreciate your help." Jungkook says with a small smile. "Of course. It's doing my duty." Hoseok replies with a even wider grin on his face.

"But where are you planning to go from here?" Hoseok asks, his grin slowly coming down.

"I actually don't know. Hopefully somewhere safe."

"Why don't you come to Red Rock? I'm pretty sure that place will be safe for you and Taehyung."

Jungkook started to think about what Hoseok just said. Would it really be safe to go there? Or a smart move to make? What if JiHoon tracks them down and attacks Red Rock to get to Jungkook? He certainly doesn't want Red Rock to be attacked and the pack members to be killed because of him. But then again, would being all alone in the forest would keep them safe? Taehyung and Jungkook can't keep spending nights at a cave, with no food and drinks. They would eventually need to find a pack to be with, and which pack would be better than Red Rock?

Jungkook looks towards Taehyung with a questioning look, wanting to know what Taehyung thought about this. Taehyung just nodded, he wanted to go with Hoseok and live at the Red Rock, at least for now until they get some other ideas. Besides, Red Rock is Taehyung's mother's pack, he was always curious to see the pack his mother came from. And this was an opportunity to do so.

__________________________________________

After a few more hours of walking, Taehyung and Jungkook have now arrived at the Red Rock pack. Hoseok greeted the two mates to the leaders of the Red Rock; Yang Hyun and Yang Sook, mated wolves. They were really kind and generous to Taehyung and Jungkook since both of their families were close to Red Rock. Taehyung's mother belonged to this pack and Jungkook's father was a great friend of Yang Hyun.

Having such a great and memorable relationships with both of the love birds' family, Hyun treated them with great respect. Welcoming them to the pack with open hearts and gave them one of the best guest house they had. The houses were made for other pack members that come over to stay a few days. Taehyung and Jungkook were grateful for everything Hyun did for them, they finally had a safe place to stay. But both of them were still worried about the family members they left behind.

"Well, I'll see you guys around!" Hoseok says after giving Jungkook and Taehyung the tour of the house. "Thanks again, buddy." Jungkook says, to which Hoseok smiles. Once Hoseok left the house, Jungkook locked the main door before turning around to meet Taehyung's eyes. Now that they both were out of any danger's way, their worries about their families increased.

"Koo, mom is still not answering." Taehyung says, his voice a bit shaky.

"I'll try to contact Namjoon." Jungkook says, watching Taehyung nod. He was planning on getting in contact with Namjoon once he had taken Taehyung somewhere safe. Opening the link for Namjoon, Jungkook had to wait for just a few seconds and Namjoon links back.

"Namjoon! Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm okay, Jungkook. YeJun helped us to get out of there, we're currently heading towards the Red Rock pack. Where are you?"

Jungkook's eyes widen in suprise, thank God they were alright. And luckily, they were heading to right where Jungkook and Taehyung were.

"We're already at the Red Rock. Who else is with you, Namjoon?"

"Oh good. We'll meet up in an hour or so. Everyone's here, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi."

"Okay, good. I'll be waiting." With that, Jungkook disconnects the link and looks at his pouting Taehyung with a happy smile.

"They're all safe and they're coming here, they'll be arriving in an hour!" Jungkook voice was happy. Taehyung's eyes immediately lit up as well, a wave of relief coming over them. Taehyung jumps into Jungkook's arms, hugging him tightly. "God, I'm so happy." Taehyung sighs out, his racing mind finally starting to relax.

But their hugging session soon came to an end when they hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Jungkook says, breaking off the hug and walking over to the door. Seeing who was by the door, made Jungkook's lips turn into a wider, happier smile than before.

"Mr and Mrs Park! What a wonderful surprise!" Jungkook says, greeting the couple and inviting them inside the house. "Us? You're the one who gave us the suprise by suddenly showing up here!" Mr Park says, coming into the house. Jungkook chuckles in response, before meeting Taehyung's eyes.

"Baby, meet Mr and Mrs Park. They're Jimin's parents."

Taehyung smiles fondling, bowing his head to greet the two elder wolves. Once the greeting was done, they were now sitting on the couch, having small talks. Taehyung was besides Jungkook, snuggling into his alpha's side.

"Where is Jimin, by the way?" Mrs Park asks.

"Oh, they're on their way here."

"They?"

"Oh yeah, Jimin's got a suprise for you guys." Jungkook replies with a playful smirk to which Taehyung gently slaps Jungkook's arm. He wasn't going to let Jungkook ruin Jimin's and Yoongi's special moment.