Twenty One.

Hearing Jungkook's words, YeJun nods, leading the way out of the basement. Tightening his hold on Taehyung's hand, Jungkook began following behind her. Jungkook didn't glance back at the others, he was sure if he looked back, he would change his mind about running away. He quickly exits the basement, ignoring the loud screams of JiHoon, ordering his guards to stop Jungkook.

YeJun quickly turns into her wolf form so Jungkook and Taehyung did too before running to whichever direction YeJun was taking them. Jungkook wasn't running to his fullest speed, that would make him get ahead of YeJun. But since he doesn't know where they're going, he keeps his speed low to match with YeJun's and Taehyung's.

After a few seconds of running, it seemed like YeJun took them to a greenhouse. Why would she take them to a greenhouse? Wasn't Jungkook supposed to run away? This surely isn't the exit of this mansion like house. Entering inside the greenhouse, YeJun turns back to her human form, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Mom, why are we at your greenhouse?" Taehyung asks. Looks like Jungkook wasn't the only one confused about this. "There is a secret passage underneath this greenhouse. It's the secret not even JiHoon knows of." She speaks, walking towards a direction, signaling Taehyung and Jungkook to follow behind her. During their run here, thankfully they lost the wolves that were following them. No one knows this mansion like YeJun so it was easy for her to make those wolves get lost in those hallways while they escaped.

"The passage would lead directly towards the Wicked Forest." She speaks, earning a gasp from Taehyung. "Isn't that the most dangerous forest known to wolves?" YeJun just nods to his son's question. "Yes. But you'll be fine with the trail of red strings I attached to the tress. That'll help you get out of that forest."

"When did you prepare this, mom?"

"When I planned on leaving your father." she states with a soft tone.

As they arrive at the middle of the greenhouse, YeJun stops, pointing towards the ground. Jungkook and Taehyung were still holding hands, their fingers intertwined. "This is the secret door leading to the passageway. Be careful and tell me when you get out of the forest, Taehyung." YeJun speaks with a worried voice, concerning over her son. "I will, mom. I promise." Taehyung says reassuringly. Releasing Jungkook's hand, Taehyung steps forward to hug his mother. "Thank you, mom. For everything."

Hugging Taehyung back and giving him a warm smile, YeJun then turns to Jungkook, who hasn't said anything on their way here. He didn't want to say anything to ruin the sweet mother son moments. Not having a mother himself, Jungkook finds this motherly love quite amusing. Seeing how caring and loving YeJun was towards Taehyung, Jungkook wishes he had a loving mother too. But that's okay, Jungkook has his Taehyung now. The angel he loves more than himself.

"So, you're Jungkook, huh? The Golden Wolf?" YeJun asks, breaking the hug with Taehyung. "Yeah, that's him. And he's my mate." Taehyung responds for Jungkook, moving his hand to hold Jungkook's again. YeJun smiles at Jungkook, caressing Jungkook's cheek gently. "It's a pleasure meeting you, Jungkook." YeJun says softly, making Jungkook's eyes soften up. Jungkook felt like he just experienced a glimpse of the motherly love he always wanted.

"Like wise, Mrs JiHoon." Hearing Jungkook's words, YeJun giggles before shaking her head, moving her hand away from Jungkook's cheek. "Please, call me YeJun." Jungkook just nods, glancing over at Taehyung who was smiling widely at Jungkook.

"Please keep Taehyung safe, Jungkook." YeJun says with a worried look in her eyes.

"Don't worry, YeJun. I'll protect him with my life."

Jungkook's words melted Taehyung's heart. He knew how protective Jungkook was of him, but whenever he heard Jungkook confess it with that beautiful voice of his, Taehyung's wolf can't help but go crazy over his mate. And somehow, Taehyung is aware that Jungkook knows how much he has an affect on his heart and wolf.

She smiles in response, knowing she could trust Jungkook. He was Taehyung's mate after all, and she knew exactly how important a mate is for every wolf. Giving both of them a nod, YeJun steps back, letting them go ahead.

Taehyung gives his mother a warm smile before he notices Jungkook releasing his hand. Leaning down, Jungkook grabbed the handle of the door and yanked it up, opening it. It was dark under there, the only thing visible were the ladder Taehyung and Jungkook were going to use to get under there. Jungkook wasn't going to let Taehyung climb down first, it could be dangerous.

"Goodbye, YeJun." Jungkooks says, looking back at her before starting to climb down the ladder. Taehyung gives his mother one more hug but before Taehyung could climb down behind Jungkook, YeJun gives him a flashlight to help them down there. Once Taehyung and Jungkook were safely on the ground, YeJun closes the door and locks it up. Now the only way Taehyung and Jungkook had, was the passageway in front of them.