Beginning

¤

Welcome to my book.

As already mentioned in the description, in this book I write about different situations with you and the members of BTS.

To be more precise, I write here in detail and independently of each other: Preferences, Imagines, Oneshots, Scenarios & Chats.

This story is also available in German on my profile. If you are interested, you are welcome to read it.

¤

Status of requests / acceptance: [Open]

If you have a request for a requested oneshot, you are welcome to write me here, under the individual chapters or a private message.

For an oneshot I only need the following information from you:

1. a name.

For the oneshot I need your name or any name that I should use for the main character. Any name is acceptable. You are also welcome to use the name 'Y/N', [Your Name].

~

2. the members.

Which of the boys should be mentioned in the oneshot? There is no limit to this point. You are welcome to wish for one, a few or all of the boys at the same time.

~

3. the situation.

What would you like the oneshot to be about? What situation would you like to be described?

Your imagination and your wish will be my basis for the oneshot. But if you can't think of a situation, that's no problem. You are welcome to let me know so that I can suggest some ideas and we can come up with a solution together.

~

4. special aspects.

Are there perhaps some points that you would like me to consider and that you even like, such as a handicap or a special nickname?

Or are there things I shouldn't even describe, such as topics that might trigger you? [violence, abuse, illnesses, situations themselves, certain words, etc...]

~

5. mention.

Once I have finished your oneshot, would you like me to mention your username in the finished chapter?

If you don't want that, please let me know. In this case I will write you a private message as soon as your oneshot has been published.

¤

Process:

As soon as I have received your written request, I will write to you to clarify any possible unclear points about the oneshot.

Your request will then be listed in my internal to-do list, written and later published in this book.

¤

And with this introduction, I hope you enjoy reading it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤