Funny moments, maknae line

Funny moments between the members and you / You prank the boys.

(different situations)

Laughter is healthy and the best medicine. There's more to it than just a saying.

Many studies show that laughter has a wide range of positive effects on our body and mind.

More than 135 muscles are activated from head to stomach, 17 in the face alone. Laughter stimulates breathing, the immune system and metabolism. At the same time, happiness hormones are released and pain is reduced.

Laughter is a universal language and is understood all over the world. The only problem is that we laugh less and less as we get older. While children still laugh up to 400 times a day, adults only do so 15 times.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

You complain on the phone that 'it' is too small.

With my phone to my ear, I stood in the kitchen.

I pretended to be in the middle of a conversation and talking to someone while wiping the kitchen counter with a dry towel.

I was aware that Jimin had just entered the kitchen, but I pretended not to have noticed his presence and therefore did not turn around. With the towel in my hand, I was wiping down the surface roughly when I heard Jimin open a cupboard and take something out of it.

"No, honestly. I'm kind of disappointed", I started talking, trying to look serious, "Now to be honest I wasn't expecting much at first either, but then when I saw this...well this is small. And when I say small, I mean really small"

"Jagiya?", I heard Jimin say behind me.

"So tiny that it just didn't satisfy me", I continued to speak anyway, completely ignoring him.

"Babe", he spoke again and a little louder this time.

With a serious look on my face, I stopped cleaning and turned my body all the way around. The phone was still to my ear as I looked to Jimin. His lips were pressed together and his eyebrows were down and pulled together.

"Hold on a second", I spoke playfully to the other person on the other end of the line before holding my phone slightly away from my ear and looking to him, "Hey, I'm on the phone right now. I'll help you in a minute"

And with that I turned back around and raised the phone to my ear, "So where were we?......Yeah right. You're right. Size does play a very important role and if it just turns out small, and it does in that case, then I will never be completely happy.....is true. I have also thought about that. I've never seen a size this small before- Hey!"

Suddenly, my phone was snatched out of my hand with a sudden jerk, so I immediately turned around. Jimin was standing right in front of me with a serious expression on his face. My phone, without even once looking at the screen, he held to his ear.

"There's nothing wrong with my size and I've been able to make her happy with it more than once. I don't know who you are and where you get the right to interfere in our sex life, but stop putting ideas into my girlfriend's head and stay out of our private life. Is that clear to you!?....Hello?"

When he didn't get an answer, he took the phone off his ear in confusion and looked at the closed and black screen in front of him. Meanwhile, I had tried not to laugh, but his reaction made me stop myself.