Drunk

The boys find you in a drunken state.

There is alcohol in wine, beer, schnapps and liquor, for example. If you drink too much of it, you get drunk.

Alcohol affects the metabolism of messengers in the brain, inhibiting signal processing.

Small amounts of the intoxicant have a relaxing and uplifting effect on the body, but the higher the amount of alcohol consumed, the more it restricts perception and also influences behavior.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin's view

Slowly I opened my eyes. It was late at night and I had slept until just now. But suddenly I heard music coming from downstairs and I couldn't sleep anymore.

I rubbed my eyes yawning and then sat up. Who was listening to music so loudly at this time? We didn't have any appointments the next day, but it was still very late.

In addition, we had all gone to sleep only recently. Sighing, I got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Since it was dark, I squinted my eyes to see what was going on.

Yawning, I arrived at the door. I wanted to get back to my bed as soon as possible. Opening the door, I went out into the hallway. The hallway light was already on. Why was the light on?

It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light. Then I looked out and heard other doors open. I guess I wasn't the only one awakened by the noise. I looked around and saw the other guys all standing at their doors, confused and tired.

"What's going on here?", asked Jin tiredly, rubbing his eyes for a moment.

"I'd like to know that too", replied Hoseok, who stroked his face.

I just shrugged my shoulders, just like the other guys. Wait. Where was Y/N? Tiredly, I looked around, but she wasn't there and her room door was closed.

"That must be Y/N", I then gave out before leaving into the hallway.

"Why would she even be awake?", said Taehyung in confusion.

"I don't know, but she definitely needs a very good explanation", Jin replied, closing his door behind him.

The boys came into the hallway as well. Together we walked down the hall toward the living room. At least that's where the music was coming from. But why would Y/N still be awake at this hour? She was the first one to go to her bed. So I couldn't imagine that.

The boys and I arrived in the living room, where we saw the TV turned on and the music playing on continuous loop. Confused, we entered the room when I suddenly stopped. Was I dreaming or was Y/N really dancing right now, wearing only a bra and shorts?

"Are you also seeing what I'm seeing right now?", asked Jeongguk unbelievable, speaking softly.

"Yes, but it can't be. We must surely be dreaming", Taehyung also gave in shock.

"Y/N", Jin called her name, but she didn't seem to hear him or even notice us.

He walked past me and grabbed the remote, which was on the back of the sofa. As soon as he turned off the TV, it went silent.

"Ey", came from Y/N, who turned around and noticed us now.

Something was wrong. She was acting differently. Actually, she was always embarrassed to show so much skin in front of us. She didn't even change in front of us in the training room, but always went to the bathroom.