Prank 3.

You're playing a prank on the boys.

Part 3

A prank is a purposely, cunning or insidious act against others that does not have serious legal consequences.

These are often imaginative ideas designed to annoy, provoke or frighten others.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Confused, I looked at him and looked up as he got up from the floor.

As he stood in front of me, he looked down and reached his hand out to me. I put my hand in his while he closed his hand around mine and carefully helped me up.

At the same time, I propped myself up on the floor with my other hand and stood up. When I was on my feet, I took a few steps backwards.

"Come on. Let's get this right", he said, turning around.

He went to the door, but stopped when he realized I wasn't behind him. Confused, he turned around. I hadn't moved a foot and was still standing in the same spot.

My gaze stayed on the floor as I played with my hands. I was nervous. The boys hated me and definitely didn't want to see me. For this reason, I couldn't just walk into the living room now.

They wouldn't listen to me anyway, they would ignore me or tell me to leave.I couldn't stand their looks. I wouldn't be able to do that. Hoseok looked at me in wonder and walked back to me.

"What's wrong Y/N?", he asked me when he reached me and looked at me.

But I did not answer him. How could I have explained it to him? When he noticed that I didn't give him an answer, he came a little closer to me.

I felt his hand under my chin before he gently lifted my head. Now I had to look up and looked him in the eyes. My eyes glazed over again.

"What's wrong?", he asked again, looking at me with concern.

His hand was still under my chin. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried not to burst into tears again.

"I can't. The others don't want to see me. I-I...I can't do this", I said in a shaky voice.

I tried to suppress the tears. Hoseok's gaze softened and he looked at me sympathetically.

"Hey. I promise you I'm with you. I won't leave you there alone, okay?", he spoke seriously as he looked me directly in the eyes.

I trusted him. For that reason, I nodded my head and sniffled once. Very well. He would not leave me alone. He looked me in the eyes and looked at me questioningly if I was ready.

In response to his unspoken question, I nodded my head again. He seemed to like that, which is why he started to smile and took his hand off my chin. Instead, he stood next to me and put his arm me.

"Well then. Let's go", he said cheerfully, making me smile for a moment.

Together we walked in the direction of the door and out of the kitchen. All this time, the towels were still on the floor.

¤

And now we were standing in front of the sofa.

Hoseok walked right up to the living room with me in his arms and went right in front of the sofa. I could see the confused looks of the other boys when he arrived with me.