Anorexia

You suffer from anorexia and the boys find out.

Anorexia is a serious disorder.

It is typically characterized by severe weight loss or persistent underweight. Sufferers are afraid of gaining weight or being too fat.

Therefore, they restrict their food intake and continue to lose weight.

Often, such people also suffer from other mental illnesses, such as depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder or anxiety disorders.

People with anorexia have an 18-fold higher risk of taking their own lives compared to healthy people.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Namjoon's view

"Do you think she's here yet?", asked Jeongguk excitedly as he walked in front of me.

Smiling, I looked to him and shouldered my bag for a moment.

"I think so, at least I hope so", Taehyung replied also slightly nervous with a wide smile.

"Oh yeah. I can't wait to see her again. How long has she been gone now? 4-5 months?", spoke Hoseok who was walking beside me.

I thought back to when Y/N had started her break and could still remember the day well. Exactly four months ago, our manager had told us that Y/N had flown back to Germany for personal reasons.

She had not said goodbye to us because she had left early in the morning. Since we were worried we had called her directly and asked what was going on and why she had not told us.

We learned that there was a problem in the family that she needed to sort out. She had not commented further on this, but she had assured us that she would be fine and was sorry that she had just left.

I had expected her to come back to us in a few weeks, but that was not the case. Several weeks went by and the calls became less and less. We hardly got any answers to our questions, not even from our manager, so we were very worried.

Was she planning to leave us? Was the situation so bad? What was actually going on there? Would she come back again? So many questions and yet we had no answers. The only thing that always stayed was our concern.

As often as we could, we tried to call her, but the longer she was away, the less it became. She never answered our video calls and our voice calls were rarely answered.

A uncomfortable feeling came over me. Something was wrong, but we were told that everything was fine.

And a few minutes ago during training, our manager had told us that Y/N was now in the dorm because he had talked to her on the phone. I thought it was strange that she hadn't told any of us, but maybe she wanted to surprise us, so the thought passed me by.

The boys and immediately got ready and headed back to the dorm. How I had missed her. We had just gotten out of the car and were walking toward the front door.

On the way here we had tried to call her, but she didn't answer. But I didn't think anything bad, because she had just arrived and was possibly asleep.

Since I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear what the others were talking about. It wasn't until Jin walked past me to open the front door.

So I was starting to get excited too, because I had missed Y/N, as well as the other boys. And I noticed that the other boys felt the same way too. There was not the same atmosphere in the house as when she was present.