Small gift 2.

You bought the boys a small gift and give it to them.

Part 2

A gift is the voluntary transfer of a thing or a right to the person who gets it, without any service in return.

Gift giving is an very old symbolism of affection, joy or thankfulness. So, with gift giving, we express a social respect.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

With a grin, I walked through the floor dancing.

The reaction of Namjoon and Jin made me totally happy. Inside, I sang a song and walked through the floor dancing.

I had heard from Jin that Hoseok and Yoongi were in the room together. So I decided to go to them next and give them their bracelets.

Hopefully they would be happy as well. Once I turned in a circle, I kept walking forward as I did so. I arrived in front of the door and stopped.

Now I was there. In my hand I held the bag with the presents and with the other hand I knocked on the door. I waited until one of them let me in, because I didn't want to disturb them, should they be doing something important.

Then after a few seconds I heard a, "Come in".

I breathed deeply before opening the door. I didn't go in yet. I just stuck my head through the door and looked around. Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting together on the sofa, both holding notes.

They were discussing something, but when they saw my head they stopped and looked at me with their heads. Hoseok put his notes in his hand on the front table and looked up.

"What's up?", Yoongi on the other hand said and then looked at his notes again.

Now I felt out of place. I had surely interrupted them doing something.

"Oh. I see you guys are busy. Well, I won't bother you any further. I'll come back later", I said and was about to leave the room.

"No, wait", Hoseok stopped me and glanced at Yoongi before looking back at me, "Come on in Sunshine. We were just about to take a break anyway"

He took the notes from Yoongi's hand and put them on the page next to him.

He got an "Ey" from Yoongi but then sighed: "Alright"

Holding the bag in front of me with both hands, I slowly walked towards them.

"You sure? I can come back later?", I asked them again just to be on the safe side.

I looked them both in the face and smiled sadly. While I had been looking forward to giving the gifts, if they were already up to something I didn't want to disturb them.

"That's all right. We're not getting anywhere anyway. Come here", Yoongi replied, raising his arm to show me to come.

Of course, I didn't need to be told twice. With the bag in my hand, I walked up to him and sat down next to him. As soon as I sat next to him, he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I saw Hoseok grinning on the other side. I held the bag against my stomach and wrapped my arms around it. I didn't want them to see what was inside yet.

"So what's going on Sunshine? What do you have in that bag?", Hoseok asked me with a smile and sat down a bit at the edge of the sofa.

Now Yoongi, who was sitting next to me, was also looking at the bag. I couldn't help smiling as I put the bag on my thighs and held it closed at the top of the opening.