Hate

You get hate comments and the boys find out.

A hate comment is a statement motivated by hate, usually made on a social network against groups or individuals. These hateful comments are meant to hurt.

There is freedom of speech in Germany, which means that everyone is initially allowed to say and write what they want. But this freedom of expression has limits.

Statements that insult other people or incite against a certain group are forbidden and even punishable. If such hate comments are reported to the police, the author faces a fine or, in the worst case, even a prison sentence.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

The boys and I had just come from our training session. We had learned the dance steps to our new music video, which was released yesterday.

The guys had planned to have a movie night in the living room so we could relax a bit and spend time together. But I declined and said I would take a shower first. And yet, exhausted, I lay in my bed and went through all the comments under our video.

Our video was #1 in trends and already had over million likes and comments. It was nice to see that our fans were so excited about it and supporting us. However, I have not been happy for a while.

While the guys got nice and good comments, there were only bad and insulting comments about me. Under each video there were several comments criticizing me. And these comments had over thousands of likes.

"Y/N just doesn't fit in. She just holds everyone back"

"Not even makeup can save Y/N"

"She can't even dance. With her weight, you really have to be afraid she won't fall on you"

"This is the Y/N leave the group button"

"Y/N is so ugly. She just doesn't deserve the boys #LeavetheGroup"

"She should take her nasty fingers off the boys. It makes my food come back up"

"Can't she just disappear or die. No one would miss her after all"

"Why is it actually called Bangtanboys if Y/N is in it? I'm sure she's only there temporarily"

"Hahaha didn't know animals can dance too #Y/N"

My tears came up as I read through the comments. Why could people be so mean? Reading this broke my heart. I frantically scrolled through the comments, but there wasn't a single nice comment about me.

More tears left my eyes and I sobbed quietly. Why wasn't there a single nice comment? I picked up my pillow and threw it against the wall. Why!? Why wasn't I enough? I covered my mouth with my hand while I sobbed more often. I tried to be quiet so that the boys downstairs wouldn't hear.

I left my cell phone on my bed and got up from the bed. Briefly I wiped the tears from my face and ran with quick steps into my bathroom. Arriving at the bathroom, I turned on the light. Why was I just not good enough? They all hated me. No one was proud of me or thought my work was good. They wanted me to leave the group.

I walked toward the shower and pulled the curtain aside. Without taking off my clothes, I got into the shower. To make the boys believe that I was showering, I let the water run from the ceiling.

Immediately, I felt the water running from the top shower head and splashing down. My whole body got totally wet within a few seconds. I felt the drops on my skin and how my clothes got wet.