Traffic accident

You are involved in a road traffic accident.

A road traffic accident is a damaging event with causal involvement of road drivers in road traffic.

Most traffic accidents happen on public roads, streets and places.

Mistakes while turning, reversing, pulling in, and starting are the most common cause of accidents with personal injury.

In 2021, around 325,700 people were involved in accidents on German roads. There were also about 2,600 traffic deaths nationwide this year.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Relaxed, I drove down the road.

"How much longer do you need?", I heard Jeongguk's voice from my phone.

I grinned and took a quick glance at my phone, which was in its holder. He's never been able to wait long.

"You have to be patient", I heard Jin say in the background.

He had surely overheard the conversation, speaking to Jeongguk. I guessed he was on speaker phone.

There I was just getting food for all of us and not a few minutes later one of the boys called me. I sped up a little and looked at the street, which was empty in front of me.

"Don't worry. I'll be home in about 10 minutes", I replied with a smile on my face.

"That feels like an eternity", I heard Jeongguk pout.

"You'll be able to wait another 10 minutes, right?", said Jin to Jeongguk with a sigh.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that", I heard Jimin laugh.

"Me neither", Yoongi confirmed, and I could tell he was grinning.

"Just come home safely, Sunshine", Hoseok's voice then rang out.

Smiling, I glanced down the street and glanced behind me for a moment through the mirror. Behind me drove a black car, which came closer and closer. I laughed as I shook my head.

"I will Hobi-Oppa", I assured him and held the steering wheel tightly with both hands.

So slowly I arrived at the crossroad, which is why I pushed up the switch to turn on the blinker. As the light on my side changed from red to green, I kept my speed and continued. I continued straight ahead so that I was in the middle of the crossroad.

Suddenly I heard a loud and constant sound of the car horn.

Confused, I turned my head to the left before my eyes grew huge the next second. I cried out in panic when I saw a truck driving towards me at a fast speed.

But before the truck would have crashed into me, the next second I was thrown forward with full force.

A loud crash and clang sounded from behind before my head was thrown completely forward and my forehead hit the steering wheel hard.

Immediately, I felt a sharp pain on my forehead and before I could even realize anything, my eyes went black.

The truck hit the back of my car directly from the side, sending my car spinning around. The scrape of wheels on the ground could be heard before my car came to a squeaking stop.

"Y/N!?"

"Y/N! Hello?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED"