Period 2.

You have your period and lose too much blood, which causes you to faint.

Part 2

Situation requested by @YDKMNIE.

Menstruation is the part of the menstrual cycle during which a woman bleeds from her vagina for a few days.

On average, menstruation lasts between three and eight days, but usually about five.

Most girls get their period at age 12, but this is not always the case. Anything from age 10 to 16 is considered normal.

You will get your period until you reach menopause, which happens around age 51, but it can happen anytime between your late 40s and mid-50s.

Iron shortage, low blood pressure, thyroid dysfunction and many more causes can actually cause you to pass out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"W-We shouldn't have l-left her alone"

"S-She was certainly terrified"

"I-If only we hadn't g-gone"

"Please don't beat yourselves up now"

"That's right you heard the doctor. She's fine and she's going to be fine"

"A-And why won't she wake up, hyung?"

"She will. She just needs a little more time"

"Besides, she wouldn't want you sitting here crying and beating yourself up"

"B-But what if-"

"Come here.....She's fine, see? She just needs some rest right now"

"Maybe we should take them home?"

"N-NO"

"N-No, please no"

"I won't go and leave her alone"

"Let's leave them here, because they won't leave her side anyway"

"Alright. You're right"

¤

Slowly I opened my eyes.

Where was I? It took me a few seconds to get used to the light. My gaze fell across the room. I was lying in a bed, which was in a white room. Immediately, I realized that I was in the hospital.

I felt exhausted, but noticed that my pain was gone. I carefully placed my hands on my stomach, which was covered with a blanket.

Whatever they had given me, I was very grateful for it. I had never felt such pain before and I didn't wish that on anyone.

My gaze continued to fall around the room. On the right, next to my bed, sat Jeongguk and Jimin, who had their arms on the bed and were sleeping with their heads on it.

On the left side, Taehyung was sitting and sleeping with his head on the bed as well. They looked so peaceful. I wonder how long they had been here. Had they found me and brought me here?

Suddenly the door opened, so I looked up and in that direction. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi came in and talked to each other before looking at me. Namjoon was the first to come in and look at me.