Kidnapped 1.

You were kidnapped and this is how the boys react.

Part 1

A kidnapping is a crime in which one or more persons are forcibly taken and held under force in an unknown location.

Beyond the simple loss of freedom, victims of kidnapping are usually at risk of being injured or killed. The psychological consequences of this traumatic experience can also be serious.

The purpose of a kidnapping is not always, but often, the request for money.

The punishment for kidnapping may differ depending on the seriousness of the crime. The law differs between a prison sentence and a money punishment.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Quickly I walked along the road.

My hands clenched in my bag, which I had hung around my shoulder. Nervously, I glanced around the area, but I couldn't make out much through the darkness.

The only thing that helped me to see something were the lanterns that lit the way. Why had I refused to be picked up by one of the boys?

Now I had to walk home alone in the dark. It was very quiet, which actually scared me a little. I had the feeling that someone was watching me or waiting to attack me.

My steps became faster and faster as I looked around everywhere. I just wanted to get home as quickly as possible.

Then suddenly I was startled when my phone started ringing. My body flinched and my heart stopped for a moment before it started beating faster.

I immediately reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my phone. On the display was an incoming call from Jin.

Omg. Had I just scared myself. While trying to calm myself down, I answered the call and pressed the phone against my ear.

"Hello?", I spoke first as I continued walking down the road.

"Y/N. Where are you? Tell me where you are and I'll pick you up", Jin's voice rang out.

He sounded quite worried, but why?
Was he worried about me?

In the background, I could hear Namjoon talking: "Hyung, she's fine. You have to-"

"Oh no. I'm not letting my dongsaeng walk home alone in the dark. Not when she has me", Jin interrupted him and then continued speaking, "Y/N. I'll pick you up. Tell me where you are."

Slightly, I smiled. His concern for me was really cute. However, I didn't want him to go to any trouble. It was enough if one of the boys was on the phone talking to me.

"It's okay, oppa. You don't have to come. I'll be home soon anyway", I explained to him, hearing someone say in the background, "See?"

I could easily imagine Jin having doubts and wanting to pick me up anyway.

"Are you sure- Hey give me my phone back", I heard Jin's voice before his voice abruptly quieted.

Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows. Had someone taken his phone? I chuckled as I heard Jin call out to Jeongguk, who must have had his phone and laughed.

So they were really crazy sometimes. Shortly, I turned my head and recognized a man walking a little further behind me.

He was dressed all in black and had his head down on the ground. He had his hands hidden in his jacket pocket. Okay. He was surely just a normal man and not a murderer who would want to attack me. But what if he was?