Fight, maknae line 2.

The boys and you are having a fight.

Part 2

(different situations)

Fight is often called conflict. Conflict means as in "collision."

Because that is exactly what happens in a Fight: Different ideas collide, which at first glance seem so opposite or are actually mutually exclusive.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

Still in shock, I held my hurting cheek. This felt like a nightmare. A bad nightmare that I couldn't wake up from.

"Y/N?", I heard someone say my name before I felt a hand on my knee

I flinched in fear and raised my head. Hoseok had knelt down next to me and put his hand on my knee. Caring and worried at the same time, he looked at me.

"LET ME FUCKING GO", Jimin yelled angrily as he was held back by Jeongguk and Taehyung.

"Not until you calm down. Come back to your senses first-", I heard the shocked and serious voice of Jin before my attention was turned to Namjoon.

"It's better if we separate the two of them for now. You better take her away from here, hyung. We'll take care of Jimin in the meantime", Namjoon spoke, who stood behind Hoseok and looked at me with concern for a moment.

Hoseok nodded his head without turning around and then stood up from the floor. With his hands, he reached under my arms before gently pulling me up.

"Come dear, let's go to my room", he spoke lovingly as he held me by the arm and took me out of the room.

Crying and in shock, I followed him while I could hear the loud voice of Jimin and the other boys from behind. I had never seen him so angry. How could he think that I would cheat on him?

The boys tried to calm him down and talk to him, but that didn't make Jimin calm down. His looks bored into my mind. So full of hatred and disappointment.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice when we arrived at Hoseok's room and he had sat me down on his bed.

Jimin's eyes had always looked at me with full love and respect, but now it had all faded. I don't think I will ever forget that expression.

More tears began to well up in my eyes before I broke down. I immediately put my hand over my mouth as I cried and sobbed.

Arms were wrapped around me from the side before I was pressed against the side of a chest. Hoseok gently stroked his hand up and down my arm as he let me cry against his chest.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay", Hoseok murmured worriedly, trying to calm me down.

Sobbing, I squeezed my eyes shut and held my hand still in front of my mouth. Jimin wouldn't listen to me, he was too upset for that. He actually thought that I had cheated on him. That fact alone made me cry harder and sob harder. I took my hand away from my mouth, which made my sobbing louder. It hurt so much.

Hoseok's soothing words didn't reach me. I only felt him tighten his grip around me and stroke my upper arm.

Countless tears flowed down my cheeks as I sniffled more often. How could he think that?! I had not cheated on him. But he thought about it and then he had even hit me.

After a few minutes, I broke free from Hoseok's grip. He took his hand away, only to put it on my back. Soothingly, he stroked circles on it as light as a feather as he looked to me with a worried face.