Getting out

You can't take it anymore and tell the boys that you're leaving the group.

The term "quitter" refers to a person who has suddenly and completely left something, for example, his or her job or membership in a certain group.

So, the term "quitter" means an act of leaving something.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Sobbing, I stood in front of our front door.

I pressed my hand over my mouth as tears ran down my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. Life as an idol, especially as a woman in a group full of men, was damn hard.

Every day was a struggle that broke me inside. For weeks now, I was no longer happy. Every day I tried to do my best and make people happy, but it didn't work. Instead, I only got hate and dislike from any people.

Since I joined BTS, I received countless hate comments and every day there were more.

I was constantly threatened, insulted and told how bad I was and that I didn't deserve to be in the group. Strangers on the street looked at me with hateful or disgusted looks and some of them kept shouting some mean sayings.

It hurt like hell to go through the day like that. I always tried to be strong, but eventually enough was enough. I couldn't take it anymore and had decided to leave the group.

As soon as I got home, I would call our manager again and ask to speak with him. He should know personally and as soon as possible.

I lowered my hand and reached for my key, which was in my handbag. My vision was blurred by tears and my hands were shaking as I put the key in the hole.

The boys were out on an appointment, which is why I had the apartment to myself. I opened the door and walked inside, sniffling. As I went in, I stared at the floor.

I felt like crap. My eyes were burning from the tears, my throat hurt, and I just felt beat up and powerless.

As I walked through the door, I threw my keys, as well as my handbag on the commode and then closed the door behind me.

"Y/N?", I heard someone say my name.

Immediately, I flinched in shock and turned my head to the side with a snap. Omg. What?

Namjoon was standing behind the sofa and had turned to me. Next to him was Hoseok, who was also looking at me, while the other boys were all sitting on the sofa with their eyes on me.

What were they doing here? They had an appointment, didn't they? I turned my head slightly to the side as I wiped away the tears on my face. I didn't want them to see me like this.

"Is everything okay?", I heard Yoongi ask on the sofa.

When I was sure my tears were gone, I turned my head back to them. I cleared my throat and crossed my hands in each other.

"Oh, hey, what are you guys doing here?", I tried to change the subject and lifted the corners of my mouth.

At the same time, I tried not to sound tearful so they wouldn't notice. Frantically I tried to keep up my smile, but then I felt the urge to cry rising up inside me. Hopefully they wouldn't keep asking.

"The appointment was changed, and that's why we stayed here", Namjoon explained, looking me straight in the eye.

Ahh that's why they were here. Understanding, I nodded my head. Namjoon's eyebrows pulled together slightly as he then walked toward me.