Love letters

Your kept love letters to seven boys you once loved were actually given to them by your classmate, which is why you try to avoid them.

Based on
To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

A love letter is a piece of writing which is addressed to a person to express their love or affection.

Behind a love letter is the desire to make a confession of love to the other person in a special way.

The love letter runs through the entire history of humanity. Even before the Christian era, references to love letters can be found in literature.

From then on, they have been used throughout the ages - from antiquity, the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, through the wider spread of Romanticism, to the modern era.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Relieved, I opened my locker and placed three of my textbooks inside.

Fortunately, the school day was now over and I could finally go home. I hadn't been able to sleep all night, which is why I wanted to make up for it now. And nothing would stop me.

As I stowed my books away, I held the closet door and was about to pull it shut when I paused for a moment. Wait a minute.

Shortly, I took a close look at my locker and started searching around in the top locker in a slight panic. I shifted some sheets and notebooks to see better, but that didn't change anything. They couldn't be. They had to be here!

I had seven love letters hidden in my locker. I had put them in my school locker because they were safer there than at home. If I had left them at home, one of my siblings would have found them and that was exactly what I wanted to avoid.

But now I couldn't find a single love letter in my locker. Panic grow in me. How could this be happen? How could the letters disappear? Who had them and why? And if they weren't here, where the hell were they?!

I put my hands down again as I searched through everything and still didn't find them. A thought suddenly came to me. What if the boys had the letters? OMG. What if they had received the letters?

As I pulled my locker shut with a slight swing, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. Curious, I turned my head to the right.

Taehyung was leaning with his upper body against the side of the locker, looking down at me. His expression was serious and left me with a queasy feeling.

"We need to talk", he spoke in a serious voice and raised his left hand.

My eyes widened when I saw a red letter between his fingers. Holy shit!

He was holding my love letter in his hand. Shocked, I looked at the letter before my eyes fell to Taehyung. I had to think of an excuse.

"I can't right now. I uh have to go to the bathroom", I talked myself out of it and immediately turned around.

Without waiting for his answer, I walked down the hallway with quick steps. Shortly, I shouldered my bag before I started walking faster and turned a corner.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

How could it be that my letters disappeared from my locker and...wait. If Taehyung had one letter, did that mean the other letters were in the other boys' hands? Omg. Please don't.