Diet

You start a diet and the boys don't like the idea.

Dieting or most diets focus mostly on lowering one food component, for example, low-carbohydrate diets or calorie lowering.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Together, the boys and I sat at the dinner table.

It had just become evening and we had decided to eat together. Jin had made my favorite meal: spaghetti with bolognese. Simply delicious.

But then I remembered that I had started a diet. That meant I wouldn't eat as much this time as I usually did. Well, what one did not do everything for his body. I looked around and gave a glance to each of the boys.

At the table I sat between Jimin and Hoseok. Across from me sat Yoongi, who sat between Jeongguk and Taehyung. And at the right end of the table sat Namjoon.

Jin stood at the counter and came walking over to us with the can in his hand. It smelled really good already and I noticed my stomach growling slightly.

Jin arrived at the table and put the pot on the table. The smell of the spaghetti went through the room. Jeongguk immediately handed him the plate, which he accepted with a grin. With his other hand he took the spaghetti out of the pot and put it on his plate.

Without realizing it, I licked my lip. The food looked and smelled really good. Jin filled the plate and handed it back. Then he took another plate and filled that one as well.

"Hmm. That smells so good Hyung", Jeongguk said, grinning widely.

He held a small bowl in his hand and a spoon in the other. This was the bolognese. I smelled it all the way to my seat. I saw Jeongguk put some bolognese on his spaghetti and then pass the bowl to Yoongi.

The smell of the food was driving me crazy. My stomach started to grumble again. Fortunately, not loudly, so no one heard it.

Without attracting attention, I wrapped my right arm around my belly and squeezed lightly. I wanted to suppress the grumbling.

Actually, I didn't want to go on a diet. I hadn't thought about it at all until yesterday. But I overheard a conversation between Yoongi, Namjoon and our manager.

They had been talking about the band and about me. Our manager said that we get a lot of armies there every day. However, we would also lose some and that was thanks to me.

He had told them that I had gained weight and that the fans had noticed that. He also compared me to other idols and said that I desperately needed to lose weight.

When he said that, I couldn't take it anymore and quickly went to my room. I didn't know what Namjoon and Yoongi had to say about it.

However, I didn't want to know because I couldn't stand it if they were of the same opinion. The rest of the evening I looked at myself in the mirror and compared myself with other female idols.

And he was right. They were all so thin and so beautiful. I was nothing compared to that. For this reason, I decided to start a diet. I noticed my eyes getting glassy. Deep breath in and out Y/N.

"Y/N?", I heard Jin say my name.

I looked to the side and looked at him questioningly.

He held out his arm and said, "Your plate please?"

Shortly, I shook my head and handed him my plate. Gratefully, he accepted it. I smiled and looked around. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that all the boys already had their plates full. Oh wait.