Small gift 3.

You bought the boys a small gift and give it to them.

Part 3

A gift is the voluntary transfer of a thing or a right to the person who gets it, without any service in return.

Gift giving is an very old symbolism of affection, joy or thankfulness. So, with gift giving, we express a social respect.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

After I gave Yoongi and Hoseok their gifts, I spent a little time with them.

The other three were not home, so I could not give them their gifts. The boys were both wearing their bracelets and that made me very happy.

After an hour, I heard the rest of the boys come home. I had asked Jin and Namjoon not to say anything or the surprise would be gone and they said nothing.

I then decided to give the other boys their gifts. Now only Taehyung, Jeongguk and Jimin were missing. And I knew exactly where to find them. I grabbed the bag that I had put on the sofa before and went out the door. Before that I had said goodbye to the two of them.

I walked shortly through the hallway directly to Taehyung and Jeongguk's room. I was aware that the boys were going to play together by now, so I saw all three of them at the same time. Even from a distance, I could hear the voices of the three boys in the room. I didn't knock at first because I knew they wouldn't hear me.

I pushed the door handle down and opened the door. I stuck my head through before looking around the room. Just as I thought, the three of them were sitting on the floor together with blankets wrapped around them.

They all had a controller in their hands and were looking up at the TV. The room was dark as they had pulled down the blinds and turned off the lights.

Just as I stuck my head through the door, I saw Jimin look back and straighten something. Probably his blanket had slipped, which is why he was straightening it. When he spotted me, he narrowed his eyes for a moment. Then he recognized me and started to smile.

"Sweety", he said my nickname, which he gave me himself.

I smiled and looked at the floor before lifting my head again. The boys knew I couldn't handle the nicknames and still they gave me some. When Jimin said that, Taehyung and Jeongguk turned their heads to him.

"To who-", Taehyung started to speak but stopped when he followed Jimin's gaze and saw me at the door, "Ahhh"

I glanced at Taehyung and then also saw Jeongguk turn and look at me.

"Um am I interrupting?", I asked here as well since I didn't want to be annoying.

"Oh nonsense. Of course not", Jimin replied with a smile.

"Do you want to play?", Jeongguk asked me, holding out his controller.

"No, thanks. I just wanted to give you something, so only if you have time", I said then, feeling the nervousness for the third time that day.

"Of course we have time. Come on in", Jimin spoke and gestured with his hands for me to come in..

"Oh. What do you have for us?", asked Jeongguk curiously, turning to face me fully.

Taehyung and Jimin did likewise, but all three had their blankets around their bodies and over their heads. They were all sitting in a line and somehow it looked funny and mega cute at the same time. With a smile on my face, I then stepped all the way inside. First, I turned on the lights before walking over to the boys.