Attack

You were attacked and seriously injured by a fan.

An assault is any human behavior that hurts or threatens to hurt a legally protected interest.

By definition, an assault is when it is about to happen, is in progress, or is continuing.

A classic example of the attack being about to happen is the straight punch.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Slightly out of breath, I walked up the stairs.

Why did we have to live on the top floor? The hallway was silent and only my footsteps could be heard. While holding on to the stair banister, I walked up the stairs. On and on.

Since I had left the house this morning, I felt uncomfortable and often even watched. Actually, I must have gotten used to it by now, after all, I was known in the public.

But today it was a little different. I did not have a good feeling and this feeling did not disappear during the day. Man was I glad when I was home with the boys and could relax.

After a few minutes I finally arrived at our floor. Slightly out of breath, I ran through the door and found myself in the hallway. Now I only had to go to the end and I was home. Only a few meters separated me from the door.

"Who do we have here?", I suddenly heard a female voice behind me.

Confused, I turned around and recognized a person, leaning against the wall. From the voice, I guessed it was a woman, but she was masked.

The person had black pants, a black hoodie, with the hood pulled over her head. The hands were hidden in the front pocket.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?", I politely asked, trying to see her face.

The person leaned off the wall and slowly walked towards me. So slowly I got a bad feeling and took a step back.

Still with her hands in her pockets, she came closer and started laughing. Okay. Now I was getting scared. Should I get out of here?

"You don't know me", came mysteriously from her as she got closer and closer to me.

I swallowed once as she stood in front of me. Okay. She was clearly too close to me now.

"But I know you", she spoke then, lifting her head.

She smiled at me, but the smile made me feel uncomfortable. Was she a fan and therefore knew me? Or was she a crazy person? Not feeling safe, I took a step back.

The person in front of me noticed this and before I could say anything, she continued, "You know. It was my birthday yesterday and my wish came true today. Do you want to know what my wish was?"

She spoke very slowly and quietly so I had trouble understanding her. Birthday? Wish? Did she want to meet me, maybe? Did I even want to know what she wanted? I just wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible, but I was kind of frozen.

Without me answering, she lowered her head and shook her head in amusement. Then she looked back up before her grin disappeared.

"Your death", she brought out those words, which is why I looked to her in shock.

WHAT!

Before I could even realize it, I suddenly felt a sharp and violently painful sting on my lower left lower belly. I gasped as I looked down with my eyes wide open.

Stories with BTS || Englishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें